Yellow | This board clogged with paid wall street hacks and nonunion liars

teamguy

TB Lurker
Credits
Look at all of the people urging No votes around the clock now. Just like the foolish yahoo board, with wall street hired and Conway/ABF shills talking down YRC and urging NO. Any brothers out there seeing a little trend here? Lots of aggressive little scumbags dying to have you kill your own jobs to benefit them. Check the stock price today, wall street is now selling short the stock with phony shares to try to kill the price and hiurt the company's chances at making money selling more stock.

The very fact those of us voting yes or on the fence witness the type of evil pricks trying to see us fail is more than enough reason to keep yellow going and vote YES. Its almost sinful not to at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thinking...If ya want to be a little boy and take out 20,000+ Teamsters go and vote no...But it seems like nothing but foolishness to me...The ***** win then...They work with less work rules..It is their companies who cause this not us....I've said it before but it seems like if ya really wanted to take the business back for the Teamsters in LTL...Maybe taking it down to very painful levels with work rules and pay and bennies...would drive the nons to the point of realizing that the only way we.as drivers, can have a say is if we stick together....by all of them not sticking together..it has caused this over and over at union carriers...Yet their companies pay just under ours until recently...If we take it low...maybe they would stop riding our coattails and join so they too have a say in this business....for why should they join if they get almost what we do most times anyways?---------why let the nons drive 20,000+ Teamsters out of work?.....We still have a say and maybe it's best to leave them with nothing..Eventually it'll get there anyways if we're gone....so why don't we take control of our trade and take it there yourself??...Insane idea I guess...but they always say welfare people will never better themselves if it's always handed to them...and we know their rates are handed to them to keep us out...

without a doubt bro
header-small.jpg

a major troll attack from outside and within

As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also.
Thomas Jefferson

I consider it laying down and quitting..If we were in an obviously profitable company it would be differet...but we are not in an obviously profitable company.

Give me a break! Like large wall st investors are going on trucking and yahoo message boards to read a bunch of drivers and dockmen's ramblings to make a multi-million dollar business decision! get real!

Give me a break! Like large wall st investors are going on trucking and yahoo message boards to read a bunch of drivers and dockmen's ramblings to make a multi-million dollar business decision! get real!

They pay guys like you to do it all day long, my friend. That is a fact.

They pay guys like you to do it all day long, my friend. That is a fact.

Ok, prove it! Because I disagree with being bent over and smiling about it I'm a paid hack. Let me guess, you voted for fubo and believe chamber of commerce and rnc is run by foreign money but the company and onion is as pure as the wind driven snow. Now thats funny! Again, prove of my taking a cent from anyone!

Ok, prove it! Because I disagree with being bent over and smiling about it I'm a paid hack. Let me guess, you voted for fubo and believe chamber of commerce and rnc is run by foreign money but the company and onion is as pure as the wind driven snow. Now thats funny! Again, prove of my taking a cent from anyone!

why? you're an angel ? You don't think that the day trading geeks check TB out for the feel of the brotherhood on issues and votes? Of course they do..and they bet on it. When the yes vote is in the short sellers take a whack and the stock go up a few hundred points

buy now..you could make some money

Jay c you must be one of the Obama,-company ass kissers because you sure sound like one .Go drink more kool-aid.Who did Hoffa back-who did Zollars back Obama Hmmmmmm something doesn't sound right here.labor and management backing the same person?????What does Big government want .To control all pensions and health care.Isn't that were we are now Hmmmmmmmm.

Jay c you must be one of the Obama,-company ass kissers because you sure sound like one .Go drink more kool-aid.Who did Hoffa back-who did Zollars back Obama Hmmmmmm something doesn't sound right here.labor and management backing the same person?????What does Big government want .To control all pensions and health care.Isn't that were we are now Hmmmmmmmm.

What does that have to do with Jay C post ? STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS EVERONE !

well what do we have here..a senior big r driver ?
images
whoopy do. Me a company man? I don't think so..tell you the truth I was in their face a lot. Roadway that is. You know I had a target on my back. I did my job and went home. About the only thing I agree with you is about the health care and the goof we got running the country. The rest proves how uninformed you really are

kamcdu.jpg

Good thinking...If ya want to be a little boy and take out 20,000+ Teamsters go and vote no...But it seems like nothing but foolishness to me...The ***** win then...They work with less work rules..It is their companies who cause this not us....I've said it before but it seems like if ya really wanted to take the business back for the Teamsters in LTL...Maybe taking it down to very painful levels with work rules and pay and bennies...would drive the nons to the point of realizing that the only way we.as drivers, can have a say is if we stick together....by all of them not sticking together..it has caused this over and over at union carriers...Yet their companies pay just under ours until recently...If we take it low...maybe they would stop riding our coattails and join so they too have a say in this business....for why should they join if they get almost what we do most times anyways?---------why let the nons drive 20,000+ Teamsters out of work?.....We still have a say and maybe it's best to leave them with nothing..Eventually it'll get there anyways if we're gone....so why don't we take control of our trade and take it there yourself??...Insane idea I guess...but they always say welfare people will never better themselves if it's always handed to them...and we know their rates are handed to them to keep us out...

Your thinking in the right direction. The nons all now realize the only reason they make more than swift was/is us.

As long as you let them divide and conquer they will.Your right 1 person means nothing. Influence 30 thousand you can make some money off their stupidity.

I gotta say I finally found something I totally agree with turbo about! Call me crazy, but I find many of the 'turn it down and they'll negotiate' guys delusional, stuck in 1970. The world has moved on; bailing out an irresponsible in debt company and/or pension ain't a priority.......I would vote yes for my friends to save what they can; but this ship's already listing.....

why? you're an angel ? You don't think that the day trading geeks check TB out for the feel of the brotherhood on issues and votes? Of course they do..and they bet on it. When the yes vote is in the short sellers take a whack and the stock go up a few hundred points

buy now..you could make some money

So if I get your drift, if a broker for a multi billion dollar mutual fund needs advice he goes to a driver on tb instead of looking at all the financial information and goes to an investment manager to get a skid moved with a forklift. Makes sense to me. Hows that old saying go, "when yrc teamsters speak, nobody listens"! PS: Joe, p-m me with some investment advice on scrape metal, I hear alot is coming on the market soon.

I would conclude that at this moment in the trucking industry all you need is a national network and they will come..
Do you really believe they have a doubt about surviving if they were allowed to be competitive with the work rules

with out the concessions they won't have any desire to compete..you ain't saving them bro..you will definetly be saving yourself..and please with the teamster gut check pride and tall talk..I mean let's talk brains