This is the place for oak harbor drivers to communicate

hopefu;ly the court will rule in favor of oak habor ,,,they have been more than fair to the Calif diriver pay. God bless OKAH

to truckenjane, the only reason oak harbor was good to the calif pay was to keep the union out. I agree that oak was the place to be while the old man was in charge, it has run poorly since ed and dave took it over. They dont know what they are doing, they are only interested in micromanaging. If you worked in port or aub it would all make sense. Remember, if the union loses, the company will have no standard on which to base your pay, with this economy, what do you think will happen?

to truckenjane, the only reason oak harbor was good to the calif pay was to keep the union out. I agree that oak was the place to be while the old man was in charge, it has run poorly since ed and dave took it over. They dont know what they are doing, they are only interested in micromanaging. If you worked in port or aub it would all make sense. Remember, if the union loses, the company will have no standard on which to base your pay, with this economy, what do you think will happen?
Amen brother. We all know the medical that they "gave" us stinks. Can't wait to see what they will pull again if they can. I hope the judge believes in the working man.

I used to work over there at jokeharbor.......dont ever let your guard down....give em an inch and they'll steal a mile.
I quit and they say they fired me.....not a big deal was best for both sides in my opinion I make more now and have no regrets.

Really how long will this drama drag out. Our buddy Tyson threw a fit and put us out on the strike line but where is he when this s*** keeps going on. Oh yea I forgot he is selling the YRC people down the river but at least they get to keep paying dues like you.

Remember, This thing started, and is continuing with a family that has lost their faith, and continues to do the wrong thing by their employees

God oh I mean Bigstrapper would you tell me the future so I can get rich and retire. If you are not god then say something relevant and leave the spirit someone above us.

chicki baby if you don't like the company leave and get a life you spend so much time complaining don't your jaws hurt yet????????????????????????

Truckchick1 this is just for your information and any one else's be aware that 1 OAKH is the best ever and 2. your evil union run by the devil himself has no chance of coming back to OAKH. So go find another job if you do not like where you work. Good riddance. God bless OAKH and the VanderPols. IF you chose to reply don't bother unless you really have something to offer...you haven't so far in any of your other posts other than to belly ache poor me....