New Penn | This one will hurt

Hockey Puck said:
Is the air shield in the new all orange traactors back lighted like the old units? While it looks great at night, that was a very expensive feature. I also heard that they saved something like $500 or so per unit by going with one color instead of the old two-tone paint job.
Did the same thing at Roadway. Took the backlight "BigR" out of the air shield, paint the trucks one color. All part of the save money game.

flstc2000 said:
:shock:
Yea .... and for those of us who have slight color-blindness .... they all look a little like a pumpkin on steroids. :shock:
You would have a hard time finding anyone who likes these color changes. But I can handle the orange as long as new equipment keeps coming our way. GRIZZ

allnightrain44 said:
NPME HAS A BRAND NAME AS WELL AS REDDAWAY IN THE WEST, THE ONLY 2 OUT OF REGIONAL GROUP OPERATEING IN THE 80'S, O/R, THAT IS.

And that makes your company better. For your information Holland O/R last qtr was right at 90. Not a bad turn around considering what was dumped on them the last 2-3yrs. I am not here to slam your company but it takes the whole regional group to make YRC regional!! And if things work out they will turn Bestway into a profitable side of the group as well, and hopefully gain more Teamsters barns at Bestway in the process. Have a wonderful "LABOR DAY" holiday.