This site has influence

sabresfan

TB Regular
PREMIUM
Credits
I don't hide where I'm from or what companies I've worked for. Jeff has put something here that is really awesome. NO BS I've talked to drivers from FDF, XPO and ABF at docks and they immediately clued into who I am. The FDF driver actually told me to avoid their terminal roughly 10 years ago cause it wasn't a place a new person wanted to be. These boards and information have influence on drivers. So Jeff Thank You for what you do and the forum you've provided that makes this happen.

I don't hide where I'm from or what companies I've worked for. Jeff has put something here that is really awesome. NO BS I've talked to drivers from FDF, XPO and ABF at docks and they immediately clued into who I am. The FDF driver actually told me to avoid their terminal roughly 10 years ago cause it wasn't a place a new person wanted to be. These boards and information have influence on drivers. So Jeff Thank You for what you do and the forum you've provided that makes this happen.
I can't wait till we ban doubles in the Northeast.

I can't wait till we ban doubles in the Northeast.
I think you stand a better chance of yeller closing first..... and not because of pulling doubles....
Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

I thought I saw a putty kat...

We really do sabersfan , this is why Jeff keeps us going for the honest side of trucking and again I'll say a voice that is ignored when you try to talk to a TM or company management. We also thank you and all our members for being here as well as our Mods that have been & still are in the trenches .

Damn straight this website is powerful.... I complained on here about my TM smelling (true story), and all of a sudden he showers and hasn't come in smelling since then....Thank you TB....
bath GIF