This Weeks Crossword Answers

That is a bit tricky, given the strong resemblance between Moldo men and Moldo women, it's a classic case of "be careful of what you wish for"....unless BD just isn't that fussy...if you know what I mean.
I notice when he is giving instructions to drivers he sometimes says, I turn left or right.

Boy Howdy...(yep more dang Texas lingo)... I've got a new beer to report served at the Lakeside, Molson Canadian, Big Dave was up we decided to give it go, I like my beer out of a glass, BD doesn't mind the can, wasn't too bad either....eh (Canadian talk).

andre-drinks.md.webp

Boy Howdy...(yep more dang Texas lingo)... I've got a new beer to report served at the Lakeside, Molson Canadian, Big Dave was up we decided to give it go, I like my beer out of a glass, BD doesn't mind the can, wasn't too bad either....eh (Canadian talk).

andre-drinks.md.webp
Kinda like my grandma, she lived to be 95 and never used glasses, "She drank straight from the bottle"

Dave could get a whole season of heat just burning his hat in the wood burner