This Weeks Crossword Answers

I'm loving Ted's more and more, he carrys all three major flavors of schnapps cranberry, beet, and the latest turkey gravy, although I really had to elbow myself into the place for the grand Thanksgiving Day Buffett but it was worth it......psst... Ted's no dummy either he sells beverages right? so I'm thinking the dry stuffing is no accident....if you know what I mean. So anyways fella's Happy Thanksgiving to you all....and a baba booey to you all...ya bastards.

extra-innings-saloon.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm loving Ted's more and more, he carrys all three major flavors of schnapps cranberry, beet, and the latest turkey gravy, although I really had to elbow myself into the place for the grand Thanksgiving Day Buffett it was worth it......psst... Ted's no dummy either he sells beverages right? so I'm thinking the dry stuffing is no accident....if you know what I mean. So anyways fella's Happy Thanksgiving to you all....and a baba booey to you all...ya bastards.

The reason the turkeys crossed the road is because they weren’t chicken

I'm loving Ted's more and more, he carrys all three major flavors of schnapps cranberry, beet, and the latest turkey gravy, although I really had to elbow myself into the place for the grand Thanksgiving Day Buffett but it was worth it......psst... Ted's no dummy either he sells beverages right? so I'm thinking the dry stuffing is no accident....if you know what I mean. So anyways fella's Happy Thanksgiving to you all....and a baba booey to you all...ya bastards.

Happy turkey to all you turkeys, mama's warming up the squirrel gravy
I'm getting a little concerned about this 93 guy, glad I have him on ignore.

And talk about considerate fellow customers....so helpful.