This Weeks Crossword Answers

Hey guys just got back from the WBL newstand where I picked-up a copy of BD's latest business venture, it's kinda like a super hero comic book, but Big Dave is the hero solving crimes, capturing crooks, having gunfights, saving school marms, you know all that super hero stuff, I can't wait for the next issue, what will that dang old Big Dave think of next.

COOP-ADVENTURES-2.png

Hey guys just got back from the WBL newstand where I picked-up a copy of BD's latest business venture, it's kinda like a super hero comic book, but Big Dave is the hero solving crimes, capturing crooks, having gunfights, saving school marms, you know all that super hero stuff, I can't wait for the next issue, what will that dang old Big Dave think of next.

COOP-ADVENTURES-2.png
I think they are going to turn that into a weekly TV show? CSI Clarence.

I think they are going to turn that into a weekly TV show? CSI Clarence.
That's true, and casting should start any day now...hmmmm, but Big Dave does it for all the children who see him as the big goomerish uncle they wonder about, not for the high actors pay, fame, merchandising, royalities, private limos, sexy young starlets at his feet, late night guest spots.....it's for the kids, speaking of which Donna has told me BD is having auditions for someone to play " Olde Father Time" in the New Years portion of his tri-county orphanage Holiday Cavalcade tour...keep that in mind if you can think of anybody.....anybody?

That's true, and casting should start any day now...hmmmm, but Big Dave does it for all the children who see him as the big goomerish uncle they wonder about, not for the high actors pay, fame, merchandising, royalities, private limos, sexy young starlets at his feet, late night guest spots.....it's for the kids, speaking of which Donna has told me BD is having auditions for someone to play " Olde Father Time" in the New Years portion of his tri-county orphanage Holiday Cavalcade tour...keep that in mind if you can think of anybody.....anybody?
I heard Puddin has been cast as Big Dave’s security officer.

54282D52-0AE7-48EA-B68C-ACAE86818300.md.jpeg

I have not seen my cousin in a few weeks. Boy, that diet is really working well for her.
Whoever the sneaky bastard was that bought her those dentures, THANK YOU!!!
I sure hope they make an ointment for that itch she appears to be scratching!!!
:hide::hysterical::hysterical:
She be itchin to get to Clarence, and try on Big Dave’s hat.

Wowser another exciting release from Ridge Publishing, I hate to spoil it for you guys, but in this issue Donna buys BD a new pony for a Christmas gift, but oddly he won't let the fella's look in it's mouth......huh...what's the deal with that? Read it to find out! FYI bonus centerfold is Big Daves hat.

PONY-2.png

Wowser another exciting release from Ridge Publishing, I hate to spoil it for you guys, but in this issue Donna buys BD a new pony for a Christmas gift, but oddly he won't let the fella's look in it's mouth......huh...what's the deal with that? Read it to find out! FYI bonus centerfold is Big Daves hat.

PONY-2.png
I’d like to see big Dave really break that horse in

PONY-2.png
I think Dave was hoping for a different type of pony....

A mustang cobra jet....

375 HP

1969 Ford Boss 429 BOSS 429

The Boss 429 engine used a single Holley four-barrel carburetor rated at 735 CFM mounted on an aluminum intake manifold. All these cars had 4-Speed Manual Transmissions and the Boss was rated very conservatively at 375 HP while actual output was believed to be well over 500 horsepower.

download-4.jpeg

The electric version...

images-17a1c79bfc9c1051c0.jpeg
images-16f09ede7c5b002b59.jpeg
With 1,502 horsepower at the wheels—despite its "1400" moniker—this new electric Mustang has officially clocked its fastest trip down a drag strip ever, closing out its run in just 8.27 seconds at 168 miles per hour.

FYI.... I'm not a ford guy

A mustang cobra jet....

375 HP

The Boss 429 engine used a single Holley four-barrel carburetor rated at 735 CFM mounted on an aluminum intake manifold. All these cars had 4-Speed Manual Transmissions and the Boss was rated very conservatively at 375 HP while actual output was believed to be well over 500 horsepower.

download-4.jpeg

The electric version...

With 1,502 horsepower at the wheels—despite its "1400" moniker—this new electric Mustang has officially clocked its fastest trip down a drag strip ever, closing out its run in just 8.27 seconds at 168 miles per hour.

Come on Stimp you know BD is a hat guy, we always have to consider headroom, heres my suggestion.......plenty sporty too! It's sitting in the dealership right now waiting for a guy like BD, and it's ready for the ranch........well other than a set of longhorns for the hood.

1966_international_travelall_by_easyridin_d5f2uxo-fullview.md.jpeg

A mustang cobra jet....

375 HP

download-4.jpeg

The electric version...

NICE………but I doubt the hat will fit on the inside. And strapping it down on top would turn that pony into a Pinto!!!

I was saddened to learn that the little pony couldn’t sing the Star-Spangled Banner at the football game. You see, he was a little hoarse
The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF