This Weeks Crossword Answers

Ted's brother in-law opened up a mattress store right next door to the "establishment" and convinced Ted to let him share the sign, that Ted is ok!

Beds-2.png
Teds Bed's and Liquors. I like it. BTW. My partner and I will be at the WBL terminal about 11 tonight. What door should we drop this Clarence transfer load in?

Teds Bed's and Liquors. I like it. BTW. My partner and I will be at the WBL terminal about 11 tonight. What door should we drop this Clarence transfer load in?
Hey thanks for the heads up... so yeah go ahead and drop in any open door and you might wanna hammer down it's "Apple-tini" night....chicks man...chicks!

investment-and-occupier-perspectives-social-1200x628.md.jpeg

Great Caesar's ghost... I'm not sure what's going on today during morning services at Theo's but it appears some type of protest broke out, the ring leader is said to be from Scranton... but nobody here recognizes him... is there a another Scranton someplace?

doubs-2.png

Yes. Amm’s is very popular down under, in SE Iowa, brewed by Ottumwa Brewing, and double stackable.
I'm went to Ottumwa this morning hoping to take an Amm's brewery tour, but they don't do tours on Thursdays, but I found a nice little place in between the brewery and a shoe store that only serves Amm's.... that close to the brewery it had to be fresh as heck.

keds-2.png

I'm went to Ottumwa this morning hoping to take an Amm's brewery tour, but they don't do tours on Thursdays, but I found a nice little place in between the brewery and a shoe store that only serves Amm's.... that close to the brewery it had to be fresh as heck.

keds-2.png
That Ked’s a real bastard too.

Happy St. Pats fellas.... as you can see the holiday did not go unnoticed at "O'Ted's" and is in full swing..... I tell you what... I think that Ted might be smarter at business than even BD, he lights off a green smokebomb every so often elimanating the need day's of hanging up St. Patricks day decorations....pure genius...cough..cough.

st-pats-2.png

Gall darn it....that giant size human brain of Big Dave's never stops working.... behold the "Stackanator 2000"..... oh yeah I can hear some of you guys, yes there are some issues to be worked out, like bridges, high winds, dock doors, forklift capacity's, mirrors, and a few other things, but that's why it's down at the Coop's Clarence proving grounds (see photo below) to get those things ironed out, I mean whoever would of thought of hauling steel I-beams on end ...Bravo BD!...see ya.... my green beer is getting warm.

stack-master-2.md.png

B-gosh and B-gorny fresh off the teletype... Big Dave made appearances in the St Patrick's day parades in both Cedar Rapids and Clarence with his "leprechauns" (see picture below), actually they're not real leprechauns, they're some of the shorter Moldo employees from the Coop's national award winning 5th wheel pin engagement checking department.

leprechaun.md.png

Happy St. Pats fellas.... as you can see the holiday did not go unnoticed at "O'Ted's" and is in full swing..... I tell you what... I think that Ted might be smarter at business than even BD, he lights off a green smokebomb every so often elimanating the need day's of hanging up St. Patricks day decorations....pure genius...cough..cough.

st-pats-2.png
Everyone there at O'Ted"s enjoying the Corned Beets, and Cabbage too.