This Weeks Crossword Answers

Jumping Jehoshaphat....... look who showed up to the Coop this morning all spiffed up, emptied out his locker in the drivers room and moved into Big Dave's spacious office where he preceded to immediately put his feet up on the desk, light a cigar, and asked not to be disturbed, Donna just emailed me with the details and it seems with BD gone on the circuit, BRG is stepping up to the plate in somewhat of coup.........but will the Moldo's adhere to his "iron fist" management style....hmmm? We shall see....we shall see.

download-24.md.jpg

Jumping Jehoshaphat....... look who showed up to the Coop this morning all spiffed up, emptied out his locker in the drivers room and moved into Big Dave's spacious office where he preceded to immediately put his feet up on the desk, light a cigar, and asked not to be disturbed, Donna just emailed me with the details and it seems with BD gone on the circuit, BRG is stepping up to the plate in somewhat of coup.........but will the Moldo's adhere to his "iron fist" management style....hmmm? We shall see....we shall see. WHEN ASKED, BRG SAID HE WILL KICK SOME MOLDO A$$!!!!!

download-24.md.jpg

A BRG inspired protest and march by BLM(Bagged Lives Matter) that looks to upend the trucking industry in Cedar Rapids was the vocal point of local law enforcement's activities last night, the march which started a Coop Dispatch's headquarters and snaked it's way through the city making it's way to Big Dave Plaza in the city's beloved Coop Park where the goal was to topple the statue of Big Dave that was given to city by Moldavia. The unrest quickly broke up when they discovered the statue had been already removed and whisked away for safe keeping by Otto, Enso, and Gordnoffsky in the Coop's shop truck. More details as they become available.

hoss-doll.md.jpg

LDN-L-DAYPROTEST-LAPACIFIC-0531_15-1.md.jpg

A BRG inspired protest and march by BLM(Bagged Lives Matter) that looks to upend the trucking industry in Cedar Rapids was the vocal point of local law enforcement's activities last night, the march which started a Coop Dispatch's headquarters and snaked it's way through the city making it's way to Big Dave Plaza in the city's beloved Coop Park where the goal was to topple the statue of Big Dave that was given to city by Moldavia. The unrest quickly broke up when they discovered the statue had been already removed and whisked away for safe keeping by Otto, Enso, and Gordnoffsky in the Coop's shop truck. More details as they become available.

hoss-doll.md.jpg

LDN-L-DAYPROTEST-LAPACIFIC-0531_15-1.md.jpg

I heard the statue of BD in front of the Capriotti’s in Cedar Rapids was tipped over and covered with broken mirrors[/QUOTE]

Cappy's cook/assistant manager was really ticked about that, he found the statue very inspirational.
angry monty python GIF

From the looks of things those bastards are gonna face a string of pissed off ladies that BD romances.
I of course was merely referring to Big Dave's garb and telltale hat, the implied naughty bits you made reference to were never part of the statue due to Dave's modesty at the time he posed for the pieces sculptor and his keen perception of the mayhem an antinomically correct statue would cause in the longing hearts and minds of lonely women in the Cedar Rapids metroplex.

The sculptor ran out of material… :cuss:
My insider at the Hobby Lobby informed me that the sheer magnitude of your hat took more clay than sculptor Andre' could of predicted, but hey at least you got a different style of hat to wear at the track out of the deal with the "free beret with every statue" promo offer, and besides it'll come in handy when dining in Cedar Rapid's flourishing French quarter.

img.md.jpg

My insider at the Hobby Lobby informed me that the sheer magnitude of your hat took more clay than sculptor Andre' could of predicted, but hey at least you got a different style of hat to wear at the track out of the deal with the "free beret with every statue" promo offer, and besides it'll come in handy when dining in Cedar Rapid's flourishing French quarter.

img.md.jpg
Mmmmmm. I love them Ben Yays……

img.md.jpg
I thought your insider was at the 7-11, in Savage, MN?

I thought your insider was at the 7-11, in Savage, MN?
No that's his brother Kerpaul, but I got him too, so I gotta tell ya smartest thing I ever did was sell my polo pony and cash out of my 401, and then used that moola to buy the assets of the Paul Drake Detective Agency which was fully staffed all with long term contracts, anybody need any retro sports coats, ashtrays, or cigarette lighters?

img.md.jpg

The Moldo’s in the shop just finished sculpting the hat.

8CB50FD1-F8A8-4AE6-A2E0-904DA43CC50F.md.jpg