This Weeks Crossword Answers

Yeah see you did need to ditch the bag when clubbing and glam it up with the new thingy, no need for the fancy Travolta suit though, that thing would pick up 5th wheel grease like a magnet.

U4dzMzq8BYqYwB8l3HJQKW2W559nJYwzrO3joCe09iw.md.jpg

I have that picture on the wall at home, plus this one, when I met Wong when he was hosting a tv show.

0754DE09-450A-4EF3-8659-541D8E8EBCAF.md.jpg

Say now!!!! Is that a bottle of White Zin in your hand? Asking for my 70 year old neighbor lady, she likes a glass or 2 or 3 at night.
I have that picture on the wall at home, plus this one, when I met Wong when he was hosting a tv show.

0754DE09-450A-4EF3-8659-541D8E8EBCAF.md.jpg
So you met him after he was in the CIA?
Did you cause him to do the hand clap tic after every sentence??

This Milton sounds like an upstanding guy.
Yeah he's a dandy alright, but the reality is, out of all those big name deep pocket outfits that ordered and laid out deposit money 3 years ago on Musk's big trucks....how many got theirs?......or even one of theirs? or have even seen one other than the one that convinced them to order up.

Yeah he's a dandy alright, but the reality is, out of all those big name deep pocket outfits that ordered and laid out deposit money 3 years ago on Musk's big trucks....how many got theirs?......or even one of theirs? or have even seen one other than the one that convinced them to order up.
Muskmelon says they will be ready for delivery in 2020. 2021. 2022.

Nice article about Saia, except they put a picture of a flatbed load of pipe in the beginning? WTF? Yahoo article. That explains it .

Last edited: