This Weeks Crossword Answers

I just can't believe it, if its not one thing it's another....got an email/photo from my guy at the strip mall on 3rd Avenue in Keokuk...yep it's a Coop truck, seems the new driver lost control and smashed into a Hobby Lobby and hit a 55 gallon drum of glue right off and then managed to take out aisles 3,4,6, and 9 before he found the brake pedal, those guys in the shop ain't gonna be too happy scraping all that stuff off, it's a big job because it was a drum of their premium glue. I swear you just can't make this stuff up, believe me I've tried.

coop-truck.md.jpg

I just can't believe it, if its not one thing it's another....got an email/photo from my guy at the strip mall on 3rd Avenue in Keokuk...yep it's a Coop truck, seems the new driver lost control and smashed into a Hobby Lobby and hit a 55 gallon drum of glue right off and then managed to take out aisles 3,4,6, and 9 before he found the brake pedal, those guys in the shop ain't gonna be too happy scraping all that stuff off, it's a big job because it was a drum of their premium glue. I swear you just can't make this stuff up, believe me I've tried.

coop-truck.md.jpg

I found an old photo of you on your honeymoon in Keokuk, when you took the Mississippi boat tour from LeClaire, to Ft Madison.

F0A97BC5-7A1A-44CE-89EB-F5C1D0C12148.md.jpg

I found an old photo of you on your honeymoon in Keokuk, when you took the Mississippi boat tour from LeClaire, to Ft Madison.

F0A97BC5-7A1A-44CE-89EB-F5C1D0C12148.md.jpg
Ohh good heavens...I haven't seen that photo in years, or her either.....sadly it wasn't meant to be, obviously things were great after we met at the Lakeside Club in White Bear with the wonderful Iowa wedding and honeymoon that followed, but things quickly changed as she herself attracted to funny looking uncircumcized little guys, she ran off with one, had a daughter and settled in Chaska, I did hear her daughter dropped out of college and pretty much followed in her mothers footsteps even hanging at the Lakeside...ahhh but those were the days.

Last edited:
Oh say that reminds me and I apologize for not letting you know earlier but my operative at the bar (the hanging around the juke box one....not the pool table one) said this suspicious guy was at bar last night asking all kinds of questions about you, recognize him?
fun drinking GIF by Stan.

Oh say that reminds me and I apologize for not letting you know earlier but my operative at the bar (the hanging around the juke box one....not the pool table one) said this suspicious guy was at bar last night asking all kinds of questions about you, recognize him?
fun drinking GIF by Stan.
Is that the guy we met that night at the bar in Shakopee?? At Big Dave’s birthday party?

Oh dear me....what a strange sight in the Coop's visitor parking lot, is there a hiring event today?

Dubai_Camel-e1452119524679.md.jpg
Looks like the camel BRG and Wong rented while on vacation.
They were riding when caught by a red light.
Someone yelled, look at the 2 buttholes on that camel.
Wong said "I gotta see this"
They got off to look, the light changed, the camel ran off and left them both.

Looks like the camel BRG and Wong rented while on vacation.
They were riding when caught by a red light.
Someone yelled, look at the 2 buttholes on that camel.
Wong said "I gotta see this"
They got off to look, the light changed, the camel ran off and left them both.

Damn thing didn’t have any mirrors either. Previous write up said, camel farted and blew them off

"Damn thing didn’t have any mirrors either. Previous write up said, camel farted and blew them off" Common mistake, this chow is sorta OK for horses, but in camels because of their hump it causes a backdraft that'll do that.

download.md.jpg

Date Line Cedar Rapids: Coop Dispatch has just announced new spinoff division aptly name Coop Parcel Service or CPS which will lettered on the trucks and will be handling the company's ever growing "Last Few Feet" deliveries, a company official said the name Coop Box Delivery was in consideration until it was realized that acronym for the new division would CBD and that may lead to some unnecessary confusion and orders for laced brownies. New truck pictured below.

CPS-2.md.jpg

I thought he drank out of his hat???
Yes...yes he usually does, however with the added "Ya-hoo" in the new Mountain Dew version he's a bit worried the alcohol content would rain havoc on his Rogaine applications. In fact to play it safe and eliminate any confusion Donna made a trip to Walmart for him.....what's the catch phrase of this stuff....anybody know?

50be51db-36c8-48fe-a874-dddb2dc68c0c_1.d411cea48f4ca1e8e92b12831ead274a.md.jpg

Yes...yes he usually does, however with the added "Ya-hoo" in the new Mountain Dew version he's a bit worried the alcohol content would rain havoc on his Rogaine applications. In fact to play it safe and eliminate any confusion Donna made a trip to Walmart for him.....what's the catch phrase of this stuff....anybody know?

50be51db-36c8-48fe-a874-dddb2dc68c0c_1.d411cea48f4ca1e8e92b12831ead274a.md.jpg
Rogaine? Or Ridelin?