This Weeks Crossword Answers

Any of you fella's feel like hanging out this weekend BD and myself will be down at the KAO campground down in Keokuk for the Upper Midwest RV Owners Association fall jamboree......ooh yeah almost forgot to mention Big Dave picked his RV up yesterday over in Storm Lake at Ben and Son's House of Campers.... hope to see you all there, the big news I got a "maybe" from the "gold team". ......hmmmm...."House of Campers" wouldn't that be a tent?

download-12.md.jpg

Last edited:
Any of you fella's feel like hanging out this weekend BD and myself will be down at the KAO campground down in Keokuk for the Upper Midwest RV Owners Association fall jamboree......ooh yeah almost forgot to mention Big Dave picked his RV up yesterday over in Storm Lake at Ben and Son's House of Campers.... hope to see you all there, the big news I got a "maybe" from the "gold team". ......hmmmm...."House of Campers" wouldn't that be a tent?

download-12.md.jpg
Team gold, might make it, but not sure. Some bastard in dispatch has us leaving this morning doing 6 relays from Sioux City, to the Ottumwa DC. Told us, it has to be done by Saturday night - Sunday morning. But the loads are coming off the seaport in South Sioux City, Nebraska, so it depends how quick we get in and out. But thanks for stopping by.

Most of the Moldo's are already here, the campground guy was kinda going ape because they only rented one spot, but he calmed down pretty quick once he got a gander of their set-up.

Bunk-Beds-Must-See-Camping-Photos-Thatll-Make-Your-Day.png.pro-cmg-1.md.webp
So is the next question,How many sleeping Moldo’s can fit in a 53’ van??

Hey!!! BRG made it, his partner dropped him off on the way to the barn after the last trip from Ottumwa, I was gonna wake him for a fresh cup of joe, but he looked so comfy in his tent.

32-28.jpg.pro-cmg.md.webp

Wow what a weekend at the campgrounds, couldn't believe all the guys that showed, Wong swung by after parking the hotel, if you're wondering it was Hook that snagged the last hotdog off the grill, the only bad thing was at the pool yesterday, we were all enjoying swimming and a few Natty Lights and then that bastard BD reached up into his hat's snack tray, grabbed a Baby Ruth, and pulled a "Caddy Shack" with it, just so he, Donna, and Dakota could have the pool to themselves....bastard.

Wow what a weekend at the campgrounds, couldn't believe all the guys that showed, Wong swung by after parking the hotel, if you're wondering it was Hook that snagged the last hotdog off the grill, the only bad thing was at the pool yesterday, we were all enjoying swimming and a few Natty Lights and then that bastard BD reached up into his hat's snack tray, grabbed a Baby Ruth, and pulled a "Caddy Shack" with it, just so he, Donna, and Dakota could have the pool to themselves....bastard.
Bastard!

Anyone eat the Baby Ruth?