Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

This Weeks Crossword Answers

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium
Anyone eat the Baby Ruth?

No. The nuts were too soggy….
Decides Terrence Howard GIF
BD sure looks different without his trademark hat :438:

kboomarang

Premium
The accompanying photo was taken by my Decorah Iowa operative with a telephoto lens at a forgotten GM storage facility located there, so I called my guy at GM and was informed that they indeed forget about the place and more importantly the brand new 25 matching 1968 Chevy 60 series cabovers parked there about ahhh....40...no... 70...ah lets see..65 years...no.... along time ago, long story short, Craigslist ad, some drinks, and bingo-bango BD is adding them to the fleet for his latest graduates from the Coop's driving academy, word has it they just love the sleek aerodynamic lines, snazzy styling, and awesome color.

download.jpg

BIG R GUY

Training ABF drivers to go 46 mph on 294….
Premium
SC allowing 90,000 lb trucks.
Georgia allowing drivers to work longer hours.
Infrastructure bill to allow 18-20 year olds to run interstate.
Yeah. This will all help the supply chain issue. But I didn’t see anywhere in the article mentioning driver compensation should be increased to those running overweight and working more hours? I’m sure their employer will just pocket any extra revenue realized from this legislation.

Last edited:

BIG R GUY

Premium
The accompanying photo was taken by my Decorah Iowa operative with a telephoto lens at a forgotten GM storage facility located there, so I called my guy at GM and was informed that they indeed forget about the place and more importantly the brand new 25 matching 1968 Chevy 60 series cabovers parked there about ahhh....40...no... 70...ah lets see..65 years...no.... along time ago, long story short, Craigslist ad, some drinks, and bingo-bango BD is adding them to the fleet for his latest graduates from the Coop's driving academy, word has it they just love the sleek aerodynamic lines, snazzy styling, and awesome color.

download.jpg
Hey. On your way down to Clarence tomorrow morning, to Wong’s,could you stop off in Strawberry Point at Mertle’s Diner, and pickup 2 Beet, and Hog Snout pies? She has them saved us. Thanks for stopping by.

kboomarang

Premium
Hey. On your way down to Clarence tomorrow morning, to Wong’s,could you stop off in Strawberry Point at Mertle’s Diner, and pickup 2 Beet, and Hog Snout pies? She has them saved us. Thanks for stopping by.
Not a problem, I was gonna swing in and get 1/2 gallon mutton giblet gravy at the lovely and talented Mrs. Wong's request........oh by the way I'll also be bringing my appetite.

kboomarang

Premium
Some of you are no doubt wondering what's up with BD.....what's he up to....where's he been.....well I just got off the cordless phone with BD, and he received the very huge honor of being in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, so early this afternoon he hopped a chartered jet with 5 of his best Moldo's and 10 of the nearly regular ones and set course to the Big Apple where they will be the linemen for the extremely popular Captain Beet parade balloon......Bravo BD!!

macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-getty-97254092.md.jpg

kboomarang

Premium
Wow!!!!! hats off to Big Dave for coming up with the perfect "Black Friday" activity for the friends, families, and employees of the Coop, a company sponsored trip to the all new Cedar Rapids Wildlife and Safari Park.........way more thrilling than a roller coaster or Tilt-O-World ride.....Thanks BD.

Oh-No.md.jpg

BIG R GUY

Premium
Wow!!!!! hats off to Big Dave for coming up with the perfect "Black Friday" activity for the friends, families, and employees of the Coop, a company sponsored trip to the all new Cedar Rapids Wildlife and Safari Park.........way more thrilling than a roller coaster or Tilt-O-World ride.....Thanks BD.

Oh-No.md.jpg
Big Dave’s ride doing a wheely?