This Weeks Crossword Answers

Day 5: Holy mackerel....my trip to Marine World today turned into a real big nightmare , I thought it was really odd that it was free admission to get in, I no sooner get passed the front gate and this bossy guy shows up calls me a maggot, wants me to strip down to my "skivvies"(whatever they are) and give him 20, I told him listen here you're being kinda rude and even in this day and age 20 bucks is a lot to watch trained seals, something about saying "trained seals" made his face get red, eyes bulge out and caused him to clutch his chest and keel over, needless to say I decided to to forgo the rude behavior and save myself $20 and just headed over to the wax museum.

download-1.md.jpg

Day 5: Holy mackerel....my trip to Marine World today turned into a real big nightmare , I thought it was really odd that it was free admission to get in, I no sooner get passed the front gate and this bossy guy shows up calls me a maggot, wants me to strip down to my "skivvies"(whatever they are) and give him 20, I told him listen here you're being kinda rude and even in this day and age 20 bucks is a lot to watch trained seals, something about saying "trained seals" made his face get red, eyes bulge out and caused him to clutch his chest and keel over, needless to say I decided to to forgo the rude behavior and save myself $20 and just headed over to the wax museum.

download-1.md.jpg
Are you going to visit the Keokuk Glass and Mirror factory today? I hear in the gift shop they have a game on the wall where people throw darts at a picture board of a famous driving team from Iowa? Guess they used to haul products for them years ago, and left a lasting impression on the owner.

Are you going to visit the Keokuk Glass and Mirror factory today? I hear in the gift shop they have a game on the wall where people throw darts at a picture board of a famous driving team from Iowa? Guess they used to haul products for them years ago, and left a lasting impression on the owner.
I was gonna go in but it looked so crowded, I'm guessing there was a triplet convention in town and they had taken the place over.....triplet's...pfft..who cares....those bastards only look like twins to me.

Mirror-Maze-2.md.jpg

By cracky.... I had a really wonderful ride on a roller coaster today, it was like something I've never even seen before, so I just had to ask Clem the ride operator, nice enough guy but he seemed jittery like he had a nervous condition, but probably just edgy from forgetting to put in his dentures before he left the house this morning, anyway he said it was made out of a Cadillac Coop De Ville, longest thing I ever saw and it had a good ride to it to. (see below)

rock-and-roller-coaster-starring-aerosmith-gallery03-720x340.md.jpg

By cracky.... I had a really wonderful ride on a roller coaster today, it was like something I've never even seen before, so I just had to ask Clem the ride operator, nice enough guy but he seemed jittery like he had a nervous condition, but probably just edgy from forgetting to put in his dentures before he left the house this morning, anyway he said it was made out of a Cadillac Coop De Ville, longest thing I ever saw and it had a good ride to it to. (see below)

rock-and-roller-coaster-starring-aerosmith-gallery03-720x340.md.jpg
It looks like Coop’s Ft Madison branch executive limo?

Goodness me what an enjoyable drive to the Coop's Ft Madison center of operation, I was warm heartedly welcomed by yard employees Ol Muley and Gabby, I must say I was taken by a couple of things driving up and expressed concerned about the gate's narrowness and lack of height clearance and will be meeting with the terminal manager a Mr. Agarn to do a conference call with BD to discuss the matter.

download-5.md.jpg

Larry.md.jpg

Goodness me what an enjoyable drive to the Coop's Ft Madison center of operation, I was warm heartedly welcomed by yard employees Ol Muley and Gabby, I must say I was taken by a couple of things driving up and expressed concerned about the gate's narrowness and lack of height clearance and will be meeting with the terminal manager a Mr. Agarn to do a conference call with BD to discuss the matter.

download-5.md.jpg

Larry.md.jpg
After the big conference call yesterday Big Dave demoted Agarn to dock supervisor and is having his long lost brother SD step as terminal manager, so if you're in the area stop in meet and welcome SD to the Ft Madison operation..... just don't smile or kid around SD doesn't like that kind of stuff, with that I'm heading back to White Bear(Go Bears) and all that January has to offer, but I'm positive Surly Dan will have that place whipped in to shape.....he actually carries a whip, he sure seems to have different ideas on hats and uniforms though.

3tw1LdrD5VRvEPH5j42ezeDSfXMvAnPAEL2iK9zmT-o.jpg

After the big conference call yesterday Big Dave demoted Agarn to dock supervisor and is having his long lost brother SD step as terminal manager, so if you're in the area stop in meet and welcome SD to the Ft Madison operation..... just don't smile or kid around SD doesn't like that kind of stuff, with that I'm heading back to White Bear(Go Bears) and all that January has to offer, but I'm positive Surly Dan will have that place whipped in to shape.....he actually carries a whip, he sure seems to have different ideas on hats and uniforms though.

3tw1LdrD5VRvEPH5j42ezeDSfXMvAnPAEL2iK9zmT-o.jpg
I thought his brother’s name was, South Dakota Dan?

I thought his brother’s name was, South Dakota Dan?
That's BD's other brother Dan, because Surly Dan was "long lost" and his ma liked the name Dan, she named another son Dan, which led to SD becoming pretty dang surly(hence the name)...well that and nobody really looked all that hard for him....psst...he was just out in the shed, so to be clear it's BD, SD, and SSD "South Dakota Dave" (as seen below). Whew that's alot to keep straight....no lie.

hqdefault-2.md.jpg

That's BD's other brother Dan, because Surly Dan was "long lost" and his ma liked the name Dan, she named another son Dan, which led to SD becoming pretty dang surly(hence the name)...well that and nobody really looked all that hard for him....psst...he was just out in the shed, so to be clear it's BD, SD, and SSD "South Dakota Dave" (as seen below). Whew that's alot to keep straight....no lie.

hqdefault-2.md.jpg
He looks Amish with that hat.

Dang "South Dakota Dan"....sheesh it's confusing.

It's his Amish chick magnet look, he likes his women hard working, cuts down on the need for modern conveniences and electronic appliances......although he is thinking of moving to Iowa.......... Amana Iowa.
Lots of beets grown around Amana too. Maybe some of the Moldo’s will be after those Amish chicks?