This Weeks Crossword Answers

Last edited:
Well I'm back down in Cedar Rapids to get to work on the ice road to Clarence for the Coop, BD figures by taking the canal all the way it'll shave about 8.5 miles off a round for the A-team, but that bastard could of at least plugged in my outfit, it's colder in cab than outside.

unnamed-15.md.jpg
Jumpin' Jehoshaphat! Dang.... word travels fast in world of ice road truckering just hung up the mike on squawk box with Dakota,(FYI I like to kick it down to 14 when I yak at a good buddy 10-4) she says a bonafide ice roader from the Yukon keeps calling looking to sign on as team...get this it's Rick Yam...yep Mr Blue Mohawk, he says his partner will either be a guy named Pork Chop or Drew, she thinks he's calling from the Ye Olde Soak Tavern and Deli in Moose Jaw, I told her to just transfer the calls to BD from now on, or wait until he gets hammered and forgets the number.

rick.md.jpg

Jumpin' Jehoshaphat! Dang.... word travels fast in world of ice road truckering just hung up the mike on squawk box with Dakota,(FYI I like to kick it down to 14 when I yak at a good buddy 10-4) she says a bonafide ice roader from the Yukon keeps calling looking to sign on as team...get this it's Rick Yam...yep Mr Blue Mohawk, he says his partner will either be a guy named Pork Chop or Drew, she thinks he's calling from the Ye Olde Soak Tavern and Deli in Moose Jaw, I told her to just transfer the calls to BD from now on, or wait until he gets hammered and forgets the number.

rick.md.jpg
But I heard Coop inside guy,
Rhotten (Shortz) Patel, wants,
Art (F bomb) Burke to team with 1984Sideways?

But I heard Coop inside guy,
Rhotten (Shortz) Patel, wants,
Art (F bomb) Burke to team with 1984Sideways?
Word has it Alex was gonna apply until he found out about the Moldo's, his wife is a Moldo, making all 18 of his kids at home Moldo's.....he said "I get enough of those Bastards at home I don't need to go to Iowa to see more of them".

Well I'm back down in Cedar Rapids to get to work on the ice road to Clarence for the Coop, BD figures by taking the canal all the way it'll shave about 8.5 miles off a round for the A-team, but that bastard could of at least plugged in my outfit, it's colder in cab than outside.

unnamed-15.md.jpg
I told ya them bastards stole my rig.

beets.jpg

Ahhhh cripes...... like I said earlier word travels fast in the world of ice, get a load of these bastards I barely get the road in and they come and start squatting on the canal a few miles out of Clarence, fishing shacks, ice rinks, olympic sized polar plunge pool(FYI actual it's kinda refreshing), taco stands, ATM's, a massage parlor, a buffet, pool hall, gay bars, a Starbucks, an IHOP, oh and brick and mortar retail outlets( I am really surprised on that)...oh well I'm thinking BD is gonna have to pop for some traffic lights.

ice-house.md.jpg