This Weeks Crossword Answers

Does the lettering spell, you bastard,in Ukrainian?
I shouldn't even respond I'm so miffed, but rather than Ukrainian I'm leaning toward south western Moldavia especially with the lack of the letters Z,X,Q, K, and upside down M or W. But in Minnesotan it spells White Bear, and I'll have you know that shirt was given to me by city leaders Mayor Billy Bass and city council president Pete Pike at Erv Trout's Lakeside Club after the annual sunfish dinner.

download-2.md.jpg

He told me the other day all those overflow packages from FedEx he is handling, are a pain in his hat.
I was there when he was having that automated package routing and sorting system installed in his hat and Donna was too, we both told him it was too big to fit up there with all the other gizmos, gadgets and whirling attachments he already had installed, frankly I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

I was there when he was having that automated package routing and sorting system installed in his hat and Donna was too, we both told him it was too big to fit up there with all the other gizmos, gadgets and whirling attachments he already had installed, frankly I don't feel sorry for him one bit.
I heard OSHA came in too, when workers complained the automation created too much heat?

I heard OSHA came in too, when workers complained the automation created too much heat?
My understanding is according to real logistics experts, is everytime BD tips his hat to a lady and says "maam" it throws the whole works out of wack...........FYI guys like me and you know the girls like the real he-man rebel type with the sly wink and a "hey..hey..hey you're one fine looking liz-ady" that's all it really takes.

My understanding is according to real logistics experts, is everytime BD tips his hat to a lady and says "maam" it throws the whole works out of wack...........FYI guys like me and you know the girls like the real he-man rebel type with the sly wink and a "hey..hey..hey you're one fine looking liz-ady" that's all it really takes.

FAC464BB-4175-4E58-A0C4-BCE38AE3778D.md.png
Like this one?

FAC464BB-4175-4E58-A0C4-BCE38AE3778D.md.png
Like this one?
Nah.......Personally.....I like full control of the hand cuffs and keys......besides those maller like rock crushing hands give me the hibbiest of jibbies should she take a more active role while having a roll so to speak........significant shrinkage.....no cold water involved if you know what I mean.