This Weeks Crossword Answers

There is a special episode of, CSI Cedar Rapids on tomorrow night at 8:00, focusing on trailer break in’s on the UP, between CR and Clarence. Apparently the cardboard debris is so bad, they have the lead engine fitted with a snow blade to clear the way.

There is a special episode of, CSI Cedar Rapids on tomorrow night at 8:00, focusing on trailer break in’s on the UP, between CR and Clarence. Apparently the cardboard debris is so bad, they have the lead engine fitted with a snow blade to clear the way.
Well just in off the wire : TV executives on the heels of the highly successful Ice Road Truckers franchise will be kicking off a new series Cardboard Road Truckers operating in the heartland state of Iowa tonight following the wildly popular series CSI Cedar Rapids. This series revolves around the men and women who risk it all hauling cardboard through one of the county's most dangerous routes the very curly que Hwy 7 dubbed the "Tail of the Pig" that traverses the Clarence gorge to Cedar Rapids, the cast has not been announced yet, but IRT alum Rick Yam was seen cruising Main St and honking the horn at the girls outside the DQ driving this outfit. *Updates to follow*

dump.md.jpg

Well just in off the wire : TV executives on the heels of the highly successful Ice Road Truckers franchise will be kicking off a new series Cardboard Road Truckers operating in the heartland state of Iowa tonight following the wildly popular series CSI Cedar Rapids. This series revolves around the men and women who risk it all hauling cardboard through one of the county's most dangerous routes the very curly que Hwy 7 dubbed the "Tail of the Pig" that traverses the Clarence gorge to Cedar Rapids, the cast has not been announced yet, but IRT alum Rick Yam was seen cruising Main St and honking the horn at the girls outside the DQ driving this outfit. *Updates to follow*

dump.md.jpg
One of our local Tarheels picked up the part of a leading character, (Recycle Man)
He lives in a cardboard box and drives for Swift weekends.
His driving partner is a Moldovanian mirror refinisher.

Wowser...... Just in from one of my Cedar Rapids operatives, he's not sure but from the guys build, demeaner and use of the language he's figuring there's a high probability this a bagless and quite angry BRG, FYI he did apologize for the quality "sorry I'm guessing I accidently had my camera set in cartoon mode..... but hey who hasn't done that am I right?"

Wowser...... Just in from one of my Cedar Rapids operatives, he's not sure but from the guys build, demeaner and use of the language he's figuring there's a high probability this a bagless and quite angry BRG, FYI he did apologize for the quality "sorry I'm guessing I accidently had my camera set in cartoon mode..... but hey who hasn't done that am I right?"
I always wanted to see BRG without the bag!

This is so funny, I had to post it. Rookie drivers, busting their a$$, could make over $120,000 first year? And a 33 percent raise for existing drivers? They don’t have the balls to print the actual pay though.

Watch the game tonight. Wong, Mystic, and I will be in the end zone.

24D52B54-4FB8-4376-80E5-2A85D91C5DD4.md.jpg
I don't buy it, nice try though, you guys were out on the field suited, didn't any of you others notice that Garaffalo fella looked more bulked up and even taller, well I got an early morning fax this morning from a very jubilant Donna all excited about BD's big win........huh???, yep turns out the 49er's coaching staff wanted this win so bad they called BD who's only requirement is he needed his own receivers (BRG and Wong) and center (Msytic), also most of Cedar Rapids was a buzz about the huge guy taking snaps out CR Central High's field early this week. Photographic proof my friends.

Dan-Blocker-at-Sul-Ross-2.jpg

Dan-Blocker-Football_alt.md.jpg

I don't buy it, nice try though, you guys were out on the field suited, didn't any of you others notice that Garaffalo fella looked more bulked up and even taller, well I got an early morning fax this morning from a very jubilant Donna all excited about BD's big win........huh???, yep turns out the 49er's coaching staff wanted this win so bad they called BD who's only requirement is he needed his own receivers (BRG and Wong) and center (Msytic), also most of Cedar Rapids was a buzz about the huge guy taking snaps out CR Central High's field early this week. Photographic proof my friends.

Dan-Blocker-at-Sul-Ross-2.jpg

Dan-Blocker-Football_alt.md.jpg
I think those guys played for Clarence H.S. They were in the Rt 30 East Division

I picked this headline off the wire and let me say, that sure doesn't sound like our long time voice of reason Jimmy G, I hope to heck he's feeling OK. "Jimmy G elated: 'F**k the PACKERS'..."
Which news wire? The Hoosier Bastard?
AOC Live? Sunday with Joe and Peetee?
Good Morning, Clarence?
Moldo Daily? The Cedar Rapids Coop Business and Political News ?

Last edited: