This Weeks Crossword Answers

58C6CDFC-9DB0-497A-8F3E-748699F9FFD9.jpg
Awwww. Cute puppy, Boom……
"Business up front...party in the back".....sheesh that you should know BD, oh and Mitzi.... she is just the cutest, and many wonder how come I'm such a Casanova but as you can see classic mully and cute as button dog along with my usual "Chick Magnet" t-shirt just says it all. (shirt not shown, as this picture was for my church directory)

Last edited:
I think he is saying, yep, Kim K’s back yard is this wide.
Hey was this you today dragging a long box and Wong following in a straight job?
Guess Well Done GIF

Pretty easy to spot BRG and Wong in that sea of protesting truckers......isn't it, I know I didn't have any trouble at all, BD just hopes they got that load of much needed popcorn unloaded before they joined the protest.

30-3-784x441.md.jpg

Football....Football......Football..... Wow after another stellar year for the outfit Big Dave has bought into the Bowl bigtime, with halftime ads and even branded game footballs that'll be used in the big game, he'll get his money's worth too, with basically a east/west game drawing viewership from a points in between also. My guy in Vegas is saying the odds makers are pulling out their hair on this one, too close to call they're saying, a virtual coin toss, I know guys that are going with Council Bluffs, I'm a Davenport man myself, with barns in both cities it's a win/win for BD.

football.md.jpg

Football....Football......Football..... Wow after another stellar year for the outfit Big Dave has bought into the Bowl bigtime, with halftime ads and even branded game footballs that'll be used in the big game, he'll get his money's worth too, with basically a east/west game drawing viewership from a points in between also. My guy in Vegas is saying the odds makers are pulling out their hair on this one, too close to call they're saying, a virtual coin toss, I know guys that are going with Council Bluffs, I'm a Davenport man myself, with barns in both cities it's a win/win for BD.

football.md.jpg
My partner and I will be taking a load of Ridge Premium Sports Supreme snacking popcorn to the game. And we’re rooting for the Council Bluffs Bengals…

My partner and I will be taking a load of Ridge Premium Sports Supreme snacking popcorn to the game. And we’re rooting for the Council Bluffs Bengals…
This game has gotta be the biggest thing to hit Oskaloosa since the state championship tractor pulls back in "06".....no...no.. I take that back..... they did get a Pizza Ranch on 3rd street in 2011.

pizza.jpg