This Weeks Crossword Answers

Bad news for Big Dave his thoroughbred racehorse #46 Rusty(see photo below) has been scratched from this weekends 148th annual Run for the Roses, my Kentucky Derby sources tell me Rusty aced his pre-race physical but he unfortunately tested positive for a "performance enhancing" substance...... which turned out to be "beets" after vets noticed his reddish teeth and investigated further, it's suspected because beets are so abundant out at BD's Coop Farms Rusty snacks on them all the time between his normal meals of oats....(FYI that guy eats like a horse).

046HIP106100401-Keeneland-April-2-year-old-in-training-breeze-show62.md.jpg

Bad news for Big Dave his thoroughbred racehorse #46 Rusty(see photo below) has been scratched from this weekends 148th annual Run for the Roses, my Kentucky Derby sources tell me Rusty aced his pre-race physical but he unfortunately tested positive for a "performance enhancing" substance...... which turned out to be "beets" after vets noticed his reddish teeth and investigated further, it's suspected because beets are so abundant out at BD's Coop Farms Rusty snacks on them all the time between his normal meals of oats....(FYI that guy eats like a horse).

046HIP106100401-Keeneland-April-2-year-old-in-training-breeze-show62.md.jpg
There is a clerk at terminal 303 that has a horse face….

Just got off the interlink with Big Dave and he wanted me to share and ask you all to welcome the newest team members to Coop Logistics, and in fact they are a team and will be driving as one also, so lets give John and Mary Smith a big welcome, best part BD was impressed by the way they exercise their necks by almost always looking over their shoulders, that'll make for good mirror use for sure.

d66c893b284c1e34b7af4e0564f90579.md.jpg

Wow another week has gone by and it's already "New Product Tuesday" again, don't know much about this one but it comes from a well known company so it's gotta be good, see that inviting red glow Mmmmm, look for it in your local grocery and convenience stores. (see photo below)

swt_rht-2.md.jpg
An unconfirmed report from the Vinton, Iowa, P-Corn Gazette, stated that this flavor may cause tooth damage like it did to this bastard.

9F2001D2-694B-4B4C-87F8-C2B70C3D871C.md.jpg