This Weeks Crossword Answers

People are calling me that after I took this picture too… Not sure what that’s all about.

89F4086A-5217-4013-AC95-7C82C77E7146.md.jpg
That was you that took that picture?
Lucky Bastard Comedy GIF by CBS

I hear ya, a unit like this with tie-down straps for blustery weather would be just the ticket, I got this example when I made a purchase down at World Of Mirrors in mirror district of White Bear.

bag.md.jpg
I hear they also have a second hand store up there that sells only sun visors?

Yep...it's already time for new product Tuesday....before we get started I'd like acknowledge the 100's of calls, emails, chats, telegrams, and tweets all saying "hey K-man I'm sensing a theme here" to that I would say "hmmmm you might be right" so here goes with Coop Inc.'s newest item and a healthy one it is at that, look for it at a store, service station, or an unclaimed freight outlet near you.

103855__60110.1624912415.md.jpg

I’ve heard a few disgruntled employees at the Clarence DC say that it’s not Big Dave, but another B word- Dave?
I leaning in that general direction myself after today's lunch....." I got the grill fired up" he says "I'll throw on some thick juicy burgers" he say's "it'll be awesome" he says...arg!!...it's definitely "B" word now.

Vegan-Black-Bean-Beet-Burgers-2-600px.md.jpg