This Weeks Crossword Answers

Well the rising price meat has reached the street vendors in Clarence, hopefully we haven't seen the last of the traditional "frankfurter" because the substitute doesn't sound very appetizing and it looks like young street tough Butch isn't too thrilled with them either.

beetfurt.md.png

Well the rising price meat has reached the street vendors in Clarence, hopefully we haven't seen the last of the traditional "frankfurter" because the substitute doesn't sound very appetizing and it looks like young street tough Butch isn't too thrilled with them either.

beetfurt.md.png
Clarence,I hear was also the origin of the famous fad, high pants.

beetfurt.md.png
Speaking of street vendors?I see the Moldo’s were out this morning in Clinton, scouring 4-ways for Big Dave.

D831F05C-2B92-41BA-912F-6DAE3F6A61D1.md.jpg

They're probably for his new division he's opening in Clinton...."C-Force" not sure if the "C" is for Coop or Clinton.

172DC283-E305-43E6-BB88-B3A93CAAC633.md.jpg
In a Tweet,BD put out yesterday, it was stated they are getting into leasing idle equipment and drivers. The Better Beets and Flip Flop Union is already protesting that it will undermine wages.

In todays episode of "The Readers Corner" we've got the newest book by acclaimed author and business mogul Big Dave, while it is BD's first children's book by all appearances it seems he has a winner on his hands and just in time for the kids with nothing better to do because they got grounded, lost computer and TV privilege's for getting lousy grades on the last report card of the year. I give it 4 thumbs up..... 5 if it would of taken the wobble out of the coffee table.

6959171645_f66d3305f9_b.md.jpg

Here's a vintage picture of BD's band before they hit it big, notice the cheap puny instruments and the boxes of Moldo Scout cookies they'd sell after the show for some extra scratch(rock talk for money).....FYI Moldo's don't buy or wear Concert T-shirts....who knew? BD top row center.

4-8-2020-3-07-54-PM-9586846.md.jpg
I forgot to mention when we moved to the States, we settled in Clarence and became friends with a local rock trio. With the popularity of a certain band from Illinois, we decided to add horns to a rock band. We named ourselves Clarence. Ironically our lead singer was named Peter Etc.
Our biggest hit was “45 or 6 to 15”…….

Note: I was not drinking when I posted this…

I forgot to mention when we moved to the States, we settled in Clarence and became friends with a local rock trio. With the popularity of a certain band from Illinois, we decided to add horns to a rock band. We named ourselves Clarence. Ironically our lead singer was named Peter Etc.

I heard the move to a brass section and a fast upbeat tempo cost the group it's lead guitarist and he ended up going out as a solo act........ he did not like horns.

526973080_96794ddc3d_c.md.jpg

Here's a very early PR picture of BD's first band taken during a jam(that's rock and roll lingo) in Big Dave's parents living room......thank goodness they switched those words around in the band's name......ohh and BD isn't in the picture....he was up cleaning his room.

off-beets-2.md.png

Here's a very early PR picture of BD's first band taken during a jam(that's rock and roll lingo) in Big Dave's parents living room......thank goodness they switched those words around in the band's name......ohh and BD isn't in the picture....he was up cleaning his room.

off-beets-2.md.png
Wasn't that picture taken at BD's parents summer home near Floyd, Iowa? I remember those vests they wore that summer at that World Garage Band BeetOff Rally held in Dubuque.

Well this past weekend BD had the pleasure of officiating the commencement program and being the keynote speaker for the graduating class of 2022 of the Clarence high school, it went really well until the kids stole his hat and lit it on fire as a senior prank...those dang kids.

Dan-Blocker_Pep-Rally.md.jpg

Well this past weekend BD had the pleasure of officiating the commencement program and being the keynote speaker for the graduating class of 2022 of the Clarence high school, it went really well until the kids stole his hat and lit it on fire as a senior prank...those dang kids.

Dan-Blocker_Pep-Rally.md.jpg
I hear he's always been a little hot-headed!