This Weeks Crossword Answers

Hopefully they don’t comment to my fishing buddy how well she holds the pole
This keeps up we might need a "This Week In Fishing" thread......but then again some bastard would just come along and post about trout, catfish, or depth finders....stupid stuff...that the serious fishermen like ourselves have moved on from.

This keeps up we might need a "This Week In Fishing" thread......but then again some bastard would just come along and post about trout, catfish, or depth finders....stupid stuff...that the serious fishermen like ourselves have moved on from.
I’ll be at the Coop resort near Spirit Lake all next week, interviewing applicants for Coop’s new, Sporting Goods Division. I’ll be using office space in Dave’s hat that he leaves there.

I’ll be at the Coop resort near Spirit Lake all next week, interviewing applicants for Coop’s new, Sporting Goods Division. I’ll be using office space in Dave’s hat that he leaves there.
Yeah....you might want to use the office in the hotel, word has it he wears something called an "urban sombrero" when he hangs out at the resort....short on legroom and then he's got fishing lures and hooks poked into it everywhere, says he likes it that way "it kinda tickles"...that big hat poking bastard.

Last edited:
Yeah....you might want to use the office in the hotel, word has it he wears something called an "urban sombrero" when he hangs out at the resort....short on legroom and then he's got fishing lures and hooks poked into it everywhere, says he likes it that way "it kinda tickles"...that big hat poking bastard.

Donna told me BD picked his up when he went to NYC for a transportation conference on employee and mirror retention, thought they looked "real boss man" his words no mine.
The bastard, I mean boss went to NYC, and didn’t take Wong, and I with him?

Land of Gosha!!!......I no sooner receive intel that this clip of a fellow in a Burmese opium den posted by the B-man was a mere comedic scene from a fictional sit-com TV show and I get unsettling photographic proof showing Big Dave negotiating accommodations at a den in the Burmese section of Mason City, FYI I've got Donna and Dakota setting up an intervention, it's that damn urban sombrero he bought and the trip to the Big Apple that led him down this path.

Screen-Shot-2021-05-28-at-10.59.19-AM-1056x704.md.webp

Land of Gosha!!!......I no sooner receive intel that this clip of a fellow in a Burmese opium den posted by the B-man was a mere comedic scene from a fictional sit-com TV show and I get unsettling photographic proof showing Big Dave negotiating accommodations at a den in the Burmese section of Mason City, FYI I've got Donna and Dakota setting up an intervention, it's that damn urban sombrero he bought and the trip to the Big Apple that led him down this path.

Screen-Shot-2021-05-28-at-10.59.19-AM-1056x704.md.webp

DAD7EFF6-6FD0-4C30-AEB6-C69B26D10C81.md.jpg
The Cedar Rapids Sombrero.

The Coop fishing competition continues this week, with Sheila, and Holly from the Accounting department leading the daily catch limit for fish, and total weight. They claim getting to the lake at the crack of dawn, has proven very helpful, along with BRG assisting in keeping their strings tight.

7E0C97A6-138D-4201-9468-81108BC28D95.md.jpg

The Coop fishing competition continues this week, with Sheila, and Holly from the Accounting department leading the daily catch limit for fish, and total weight. They claim getting to the lake at the crack of dawn, has proven very helpful, along with BRG assisting in keeping their strings tight.

7E0C97A6-138D-4201-9468-81108BC28D95.md.jpg
" crack of dawn" hmmmm....Say what's the big idea.... Dawn isn't even in the picture?

Moving Pictures Bridge GIF
No sign of any mirrors under the Cedar Rapids bridge, Big Dave......yeah not a happy camper......and he's feeling woozy.

Last edited: