•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

This Weeks Crossword Answers

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium
Wow busy day at Clarence Heritage Days....Hook made it and entered some of the festivity's contests including the "He-man Contest" where the object is to get your opponent/s off balance so they go down, the locals didn't like the fact he was an outsider, I managed to get an interview with the referee of the contest and get his take on the Hook....he didn't sound like a fan.

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium
Hook is more hoagie roll than hotdog bun….

FYI Big Dave, as we stroll main street Hook is currently wearing the championship belt, the Grand Prize, that and a double layer beet cheese cake, but it's really hard to tell if the babes are eyeing Hook in his belt, or the cheese cake.......I guess the hefty ones it would be the cake....right?

BIG R GUY

MAGA-Mirrors And Girls Always
Premium
Wow busy day at Clarence Heritage Days....Hook made it and entered some of the festivity's contests including the "He-man Contest" where the object is to get your opponent/s off balance so they go down, the locals didn't like the fact he was an outsider, I managed to get an interview with the referee of the contest and get his take on the Hook....he didn't sound like a fan.
They have the gravy dunk tank this year at Heritage Days?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock