This Weeks Crossword Answers

Turning those narrow streets between WBL, and Clarence is making it a longer trip, with the 130” wide, 70’ long beet trailers. I wish there was someone on TB’s who would give us guidance on this?
You may have noticed BD also never uses normal inch measurements when describing trailer widths, he goes with the measuring method he learned as a young apprentice haberdasher, you know like your a hat size is 7 7/8 and your neck size is 15 1/2, it's all in hats or necks with him "oh that trailer it's only like 8 necks wide"....what's up with that?....it's another trick that bastard uses to get you guys to pull the wide ones.

Last edited:
You may have noticed BD also never uses normal inch measurements when describing trailer widths, he goes with the measuring method he learned as a young apprentice haberdasher, you know like your a hat size is 7 7/8 and your neck size is 15 1/2, it's all in hats or necks with him "oh that trailer it's only like 8 necks wide"....what's up with that?....it's another trick that bastard uses to get you guys to pull the wide ones.
I saw him measure a trailer the other day in the yard. Said the the trailer was only a half of hat wide? What is that all about?

Hey, hey, hey...... Just pulled into the Lakeside for a refreshment and what do I see but Big Dave's new yacht sitting at the dock.

underthehat4.md.jpg
What the hell man.... big trouble at the Lakeside...it's BD's yacht captain.....ordering people around, always wants the dance floor swabbed, drinking all the grog, that annoying constant wink is freaking out the chicks, and calling all the guys "matey" is a little un-nerving if you know what I mean, he ate the buffet clean out of the healthiest thing it had.... spinach, and every other word is "argh" (which is better than Becky the waitress's F-bomb's I guess) , anyway I have to get a hold of BD or he'll have to drop anchor elsewhere.

popeye246de19e70a41761.md.jpg

What the hell man.... big trouble at the Lakeside...it's BD's yacht captain.....ordering people around, always wants the dance floor swabbed, drinking all the grog, that annoying constant wink is freaking out the chicks, and calling all the guys "matey" is a little un-nerving if you know what I mean, he ate the buffet clean out of the healthiest thing it had.... spinach, and every other word is "argh" (which is better than Becky the waitress's F-bomb's I guess) , anyway I have to get a hold of BD or he'll have to drop anchor elsewhere.

I saw the, Captain of the SS Hat while they were docked in CR the other day. He walked into the bar and I said , hey Captain, why do you have a steering wheel sticking out of your pants? He said, argh, it be drivin me nuts!