This Weeks Crossword Answers

Dateline Cedar Rapids: Industrialist Big Dave and his yacht were left floundering in the middle of the Cooptomac river after his boat's captain Moldy Moldenburger abandoned ship, a curvaceous female passenger gave the following witness statement "I don't have a clue why....he(captain) just made himself a rather tall rum and coke, yelled argh, called Mr Big Dave a scurvy bastard and took off in the lifeboat, Big Dave was quoted as "Moldos can't live with them can't live without them.

tf78634mf8851b17f152d4ab567b7.md.webp

As one of Big Dave's confidants I've been barraged with texts, emails, telegrams, telegraphs tweets twitters and phone calls both landline and cellular all asking "Hey K-man any word on when BD is going to jump into the fray as a mega carrier?" and until now I had no answer. I'm pleased to announce that day has arrived, a day BRG has been waiting for, a pay package BRG has been waiting for, and the chance to see what Cascadia mirrors are made of, also that BRG has been waiting for, behold GP Coopsco and it's all new 102", 53ft trailer fleet.

GP_Transco_Pay_Ranking.md.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. I bought out that outfit with the help of Moldos and beets. Moldovania and Lithuania were trading partners in natural gas and beets. But after the Russkies stopped gas flow, Lithuania was running out of beets. So I paid for GP with a little cash and some of the finest from CR and Clarence farms…..

Yep. I bought out that outfit with the help of Moldos and beets. Moldovania and Lithuania were trading partners in natural gas and beets. But after the Russkies stopped gas flow, Lithuania was running out of beets. So I paid for GP with a little cash and some of the finest from CR and Clarence farms…..
Gosh Big Dave, it sure beets me how you do it all.

I hope this thing has been vaccinated.

K, please keep in mind, we still have comedians out of work.

jim gordon sob GIF by Gotham

It's that time of year down at the Coop's Cedar Rapids and Clarence yards....yep...drivers appreciation day. Big Dave has stocked both terminals with plenty of keychains, pocket protectors, solar pocket flashlights, and of course the perennial favorite ho...t.do...gs?.....really....that's a hotdog? is that meat? is that supposed to be meat? really? those are not beets?....yeah right....sheesh. Well anyways at least they get a keychain, flashlight and pocket thingy.

beetdog.md.jpg

It's that time of year down at the Coop's Cedar Rapids and Clarence yards....yep...drivers appreciation day. Big Dave has stocked both terminals with plenty of keychains, pocket protectors, solar pocket flashlights, and of course the perennial favorite ho...t.do...gs?.....really....that's a hotdog? is that meat? is that supposed to be meat? really? those are not beets?....yeah right....sheesh. Well anyways at least they get a keychain, flashlight and pocket thingy.

beetdog.md.jpg
I guess this is really (beat meat)?