This Weeks Crossword Answers

Well boys I'll be going somewhat dark for the next few days as I'll be away from my WBL huge mainframe calculator style computery thing-ma-a jig and it's massive file system, BD has tasked me with a top secret (and hear I am) dual purpose mission, Task A: Shadow the A-team on their Texas run and look for any ways to speed the run up and make it more efficient. Task B: Swing by the Tesla factory and have a pow-wow with Egon and find out as Big Dave puts it "what in tarnation where are all those electronical trucks I ordered from that feller for the fleet". K-man out.

Well boys I'll be going somewhat dark for the next few days as I'll be away from my WBL huge mainframe calculator style computery thing-ma-a jig and it's massive file system, BD has tasked me with a top secret (and hear I am) dual purpose mission, Task A: Shadow the A-team on their Texas run and look for any ways to speed the run up and make it more efficient. Task B: Swing by the Tesla factory and have a pow-wow with Egon and find out as Big Dave puts it "what in tarnation where are all those electronical trucks I ordered from that feller for the fleet". K-man out.
You mean beet powered trucks?

UPDATE: After starting just mere 24 hours ago in CR I’m happy to report “Operation White Shadow” has entered Kansas, it should be noted with the team slowing down at signs of “roadkill” to a crawl one is left to believe they’ve made their guesses on approach and are checking to see who scored in what must be a game of “name that rodent”….those ghoulish bastards.

UPDATE: After starting just mere 24 hours ago in CR I’m happy to report “Operation White Shadow” has entered Kansas, it should be noted with the team slowing down at signs of “roadkill” to a crawl one is left to believe they’ve made their guesses on approach and are checking to see who scored in what must be a game of “name that rodent”….those ghoulish bastards.
We slowed down for the escape ramp near Topeka.

Ahhh cripes guys…my surveillance mission on the A team has been a total bust, last thing I remember was tailing them through the buffet line at the Love’s in Ardmore Oklahoma and thinking to myself “well theres a couple of coagulated gravy hotdog bun bastards if I’ve ever seen one”, I’ve been in a coma in Ardmore General’s ICU for the last 5 days in what the doctor told me was a case of “toxic pinto beans shock”, just a few more day’s of recuperation and I’ll be making way back up to WBL, those bastards.

Ahhh cripes guys…my surveillance mission on the A team has been a total bust, last thing I remember was tailing them through the buffet line at the Love’s in Ardmore Oklahoma and thinking to myself “well theres a couple of coagulated gravy hotdog bun bastards if I’ve ever seen one”, I’ve been in a coma in Ardmore General’s ICU for the last 5 days in what the doctor told me was a case of “toxic pinto beans shock”, just a few more day’s of recuperation and I’ll be making way back up to WBL, those bastards.
Drink a gallon of beet juice daily.

Heavens to murgatroid it’s good to see more and more CLI trucks as I get closer to WBL coming up I-35 from Texas, and I’m really seeing a lot of the lavender dedicated fleet trucks, you know the ones, BD has them running for the Knitting Needle World and Sewing Thimble Emporium accounts, should be home in a day and a half or so though, ohhh and I finally got the Lakeside to cancel the “Amber Alert” I heard they had on me. See you all soon(FYI “you all” is Texas talk I found out)

Heavens to murgatroid it’s good to see more and more CLI trucks as I get closer to WBL coming up I-35 from Texas, and I’m really seeing a lot of the lavender dedicated fleet trucks, you know the ones, BD has them running for the Knitting Needle World and Sewing Thimble Emporium accounts, should be home in a day and a half or so though, ohhh and I finally got the Lakeside to cancel the “Amber Alert” I heard they had on me. See you all soon(FYI “you all” is Texas talk I found out
Are there many 102 wide 53 footers out there on the roads taking up all the room?

Ah shucks……made a major error in judgement driving down the north slope of Mt McCooply outside of Boone Iowa and took the “runaway ramp” thinking it led to a Cappies…..dang(FYI “dang” more Texas lingo), so currently residing in a “smoke-free” Super 8 that traded the stench of Lucky’s for that of curry and incense while I’m awaiting repairs to the Blazeretti.

Ah shucks……made a major error in judgement driving down the north slope of Mt McCooply outside of Boone Iowa and took the “runaway ramp” thinking it led to a Cappies…..dang(FYI “dang” more Texas lingo), so currently residing in a “smoke-free” Super 8 that traded the stench of Lucky’s for that of curry and incense while I’m awaiting repairs to the Blazeretti.
I hear the beds at the Super 8’s are 102 wide?