This Weeks Crossword Answers

I saw a company crossword puzzle on the break room table the other day. No one could figure out, 12 down, a 6 letter word ,
“Day of week,fork freight Friday falls on”?
I nailed it, the answer was Monday, because depending on the company freight is never on time, it also helps with 19 across "pride of Cedar Rapids" because of the "O" in Monday, but I'm still stumped by 26 across "actually looks orange" first letter is a "Y" 6 letters total......@%#$&)?....this one is a toughy...argh!

I nailed it, the answer was Monday, because depending on the company freight is never on time, it also helps with 19 across "pride of Cedar Rapids" because of the "O" in Monday, but I'm still stumped by 26 across "actually looks orange" first letter is a "Y" 6 letters total......@%#$&)?....this one is a toughy...argh!
YSTARD?

41 across "popular candy bar" 7 letters, Hershey just wouldn't work, I thought and thought of all the popular candy bars with just 7 letters.....nothing.... and then remembered a candy bar that's made down in Keokuk Iowa that I bought at the Boondocks years ago, so I had one of my operatives swing in to see if they're still available........Bingo......puzzle solved! Case closed!

s-l400-2.jpg

41 across "popular candy bar" 7 letters, Hershey just wouldn't work, I thought and thought of all the popular candy bars with just 7 letters.....nothing.... and then remembered a candy bar that's made down in Keokuk Iowa that I bought at the Boondocks years ago, so I had one of my operatives swing in to see if they're still available........Bingo......puzzle solved! Case closed!

s-l400-2.jpg
That was also the answer for Thursday’s puzzle, 46 diagonal with the clue “the establishment where Geena works”.....

s-l400-2.jpg
Rt 20, and I 35.

Rt 20, and I 35.
Ahhhhh yes Williams Iowa. My operative had the "ranch breakfast" while he was there, he got back to me before he finished his "curried cabbage browns"....FYI he said even the toast was strange. Here's why " Harry Chaudhary told the Register he plans to bring Indian food to the Boondocks, too. He believes it would be the only roadside Indian restaurant on I-35 between Minnesota and Texas. "

Also if you call down there........make sure you dial the right number......because having a woman answer the phone and you saying "ahhh yes I'd like to swing by and see your Harry Chaudhary" is totally and completely inappropriate.....just saying.