This Weeks Crossword Answers

The Moldo’s in the shop just finished sculpting the hat.

8CB50FD1-F8A8-4AE6-A2E0-904DA43CC50F.md.jpg
They are true artisans........ heck you should know, isn't this the one you display prominently in your den at home, I believe it's titled " Oh That Mirrorless Bastard".....it's truly a masterpiece, if I'm not mistaken I think it's sister sculpture is on display in Cedar Rapids at the Patel Museum of Modern Art.

bag.md.jpg

Big news out of Cedar Rapids, word has that acting Coop CEO BRG is following in the tracks of other global corporate wheeler dealers Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos in their quest to go to outer space, my insider at CR's only source for liquid hydrogen (Liquid Hydrogen R Us) has confirmed that Coop Dispatch has in fact ordered 500,000 lbs. of liquid hydrogen and a box of Twinkies and all was in fact ordered by a Mr. BRG. Further details and updates to follow.

After countless hours of surveillance I was able to obtain irrefutable evidence that Coop Dispatch has indeed started a space program, shown below is the space vehicle created in the shop by Otto, Enso and some guy from the local Maaco for BRG, most will recognize it as the former power unit 58-6382, and special attention was given to make all gauges only go up to units of 46.

innotruck-2.md.jpg

After countless hours of surveillance I was able to obtain irrefutable evidence that Coop Dispatch has indeed started a space program, shown below is the space vehicle created in the shop by Otto, Enso and some guy from the local Maaco for BRG, most will recognize it as the former power unit 58-6382, and special attention was given to make all gauges only go up to units of 46.

innotruck-2.md.jpg

BRG spokesperson, Blago Canstangovich, added that on a normal trip from Cedar Rapids to White Bear Lake, MN, the prototype has cut almost 12 minutes off the 5.6 hour drive time.

innotruck-2.md.jpg
This must be a false report as their are no mirrors on it. Also, it is highly doubtful that a rocket can launch with a maximum speed of 46 mph. On the other hand, it may be true as only a trucking company would put wheels on a rocket.

Big Dave has really bought into this whole space travel thing, Gloyvnad has been in the shop feverishly working on new bike designs for BD to use on the circuit, until his "spaceship" is ready.

download-3.md.jpg

Whoa Nellie!!!!! Just look at the screamer Gloynvad put together for Big Dave to race on the circuit, word from the pits is BD's hat will have to act as a gas tank......shhhhhh keep that under hat though, it's top secret.

7e0b9f8e48ed84741f1c71650ca845bc.md.jpg

Bad news on BD's MX race career, it looks to be over, also bad news on BRG's Coop executive career because rumor has it BD will be back at the helm of Coop staring Monday. While BD's new bike was a holy terror on the track a problem arose with his hat/gas tank, it seems MX/stunt star Travis Pastrana's grandma had taken up racing and BD always the perfect gentleman politely tipped his hat as he was passing her causing the fuel that was up in his hat to run into his eye causing him to lose control and be thrown from the bike which then burst into flames destroying it. Updates to follow.

download-3.jpg

Bad news on BD's MX race career, it looks to be over, also bad news on BRG's Coop executive career because rumor has it BD will be back at the helm of Coop staring Monday. While BD's new bike was a holy terror on the track a problem arose with his hat/gas tank, it seems MX/stunt star Travis Pastrana's grandma had taken up racing and BD always the perfect gentleman politely tipped his hat as he was passing her causing the fuel that was up in his hat to run into his eye causing him to lose control and be thrown from the bike which then burst into flames destroying it. Updates to follow.

download-3.jpg
An update obtained off Coop Corporate’s information platform stated that BD was flipped off by granny in turn number 3, after she claimed the Coop strongman did not give her any coupons for free Ridge Sox popcorn at the concession stand.