This Weeks Crossword Answers

Anyone eat the Baby Ruth?

No. The nuts were too soggy….
Decides Terrence Howard GIF
BD sure looks different without his trademark hat :438:

The accompanying photo was taken by my Decorah Iowa operative with a telephoto lens at a forgotten GM storage facility located there, so I called my guy at GM and was informed that they indeed forget about the place and more importantly the brand new 25 matching 1968 Chevy 60 series cabovers parked there about ahhh....40...no... 70...ah lets see..65 years...no.... along time ago, long story short, Craigslist ad, some drinks, and bingo-bango BD is adding them to the fleet for his latest graduates from the Coop's driving academy, word has it they just love the sleek aerodynamic lines, snazzy styling, and awesome color.

download.jpg

SC allowing 90,000 lb trucks.
Georgia allowing drivers to work longer hours.
Infrastructure bill to allow 18-20 year olds to run interstate.
Yeah. This will all help the supply chain issue. But I didn’t see anywhere in the article mentioning driver compensation should be increased to those running overweight and working more hours? I’m sure their employer will just pocket any extra revenue realized from this legislation.

Last edited:
The accompanying photo was taken by my Decorah Iowa operative with a telephoto lens at a forgotten GM storage facility located there, so I called my guy at GM and was informed that they indeed forget about the place and more importantly the brand new 25 matching 1968 Chevy 60 series cabovers parked there about ahhh....40...no... 70...ah lets see..65 years...no.... along time ago, long story short, Craigslist ad, some drinks, and bingo-bango BD is adding them to the fleet for his latest graduates from the Coop's driving academy, word has it they just love the sleek aerodynamic lines, snazzy styling, and awesome color.

download.jpg
Hey. On your way down to Clarence tomorrow morning, to Wong’s,could you stop off in Strawberry Point at Mertle’s Diner, and pickup 2 Beet, and Hog Snout pies? She has them saved us. Thanks for stopping by.

Hey. On your way down to Clarence tomorrow morning, to Wong’s,could you stop off in Strawberry Point at Mertle’s Diner, and pickup 2 Beet, and Hog Snout pies? She has them saved us. Thanks for stopping by.
Not a problem, I was gonna swing in and get 1/2 gallon mutton giblet gravy at the lovely and talented Mrs. Wong's request........oh by the way I'll also be bringing my appetite.

Some of you are no doubt wondering what's up with BD.....what's he up to....where's he been.....well I just got off the cordless phone with BD, and he received the very huge honor of being in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, so early this afternoon he hopped a chartered jet with 5 of his best Moldo's and 10 of the nearly regular ones and set course to the Big Apple where they will be the linemen for the extremely popular Captain Beet parade balloon......Bravo BD!!

macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-getty-97254092.md.jpg

Wow!!!!! hats off to Big Dave for coming up with the perfect "Black Friday" activity for the friends, families, and employees of the Coop, a company sponsored trip to the all new Cedar Rapids Wildlife and Safari Park.........way more thrilling than a roller coaster or Tilt-O-World ride.....Thanks BD.

Oh-No.md.jpg

Wow!!!!! hats off to Big Dave for coming up with the perfect "Black Friday" activity for the friends, families, and employees of the Coop, a company sponsored trip to the all new Cedar Rapids Wildlife and Safari Park.........way more thrilling than a roller coaster or Tilt-O-World ride.....Thanks BD.

Oh-No.md.jpg
Big Dave’s ride doing a wheely?

Another, “industry expert”, who just happens to run a truck driving school, says drivers are treated good, and are not low paid, and can make $50-65,000 their first year in wages. I must have missed it in the article that this Williams guy ever drove a truck to make the statement of this all being, a misconception? I would also like to see the names of these, 2-3 companies that will pay new hires, 50-65 grand, and their list of strings attached to your paycheck to make that much.

Last edited:
Another, “industry expert”, who just happens to run a truck driving school, says drivers are treated good, and are not low paid, and can make $50-65,000 their first year in wages. I must have missed it in the article that this Williams guy ever drove a truck to make the statement of this all being, a misconception? I would also like to see the names of these, 2-3 companies that will pay new hires, 50-65 grand, and their list of strings attached to your paycheck to make that much.
You must admit that's good money.
That's what we said in 1989.

Heavens to Betsy..... I try and do BRG a favor by watching his dog for a couple hours, so while I run some errands knowing dogs always like going for a ride, I bring him along, so I'm coming out of the donut shop and that bastard is trying to muscle the passenger mirror off my truck, I holler at him and he lifts one paw and gives me the finger while the other paw is still working on the mirror.

26b0129384729da247afea61164dd11d.md.jpg