This Weeks Crossword Answers

They roll with what's known as a "crows nest", and it might be an option for the hotel, check with the shop, I'd do it but I'm headed back up to White Bear seems Yvette my house keeper is having issues with the employee hot-tub.
The hot-tub issue has been resolved, Yvette was worried because the bubbles seemed to be bigger and they smelled bad, turns out it only happened when her friend Carmen the waitress comes over, Carmen works at Barney's Beanery in downtown White Bear...........she gets free lunch everyday.... well no duh.

westwood.md.jpg

When truckload carriers start paying hourly, so the driver gets paid for all of their, on duty not driving time, things might change some. But really what needs to happen is hourly pay all the time, and get rid of mileage pay,and all the strings attached gimmicks they feed new hires to get them to hire on. No truckload carrier out there has the guts to do it though, because they know the truth that hourly, OTR pay is actually works out to around $13-14 an hour.

Well with BD being a real stickler about wasting time the guys out in the shop came up this motorized gizmo to help him zip around HQ, I actually caught up with Glovnad at Chet's Sunoco on Wall and 4th ave as he was getting the tank topped off, checking the air, and getting his windscreens washed before tossing the keys to the big fella.....say do any of you fella's know how to change the camera settings on a I-Phone 13 from B/W to color?

skates.md.jpg

Well with BD being a real stickler about wasting time the guys out in the shop came up this motorized gizmo to help him zip around HQ, I actually caught up with Glovnad at Chet's Sunoco on Wall and 4th ave as he was getting the tank topped off, checking the air, and getting his windscreens washed before tossing the keys to the big fella.....say do any of you fella's know how to change the camera settings on a I-Phone 13 from B/W to color?

skates.md.jpg
U
F
H?

Unidentified
Flying
Hat

There's nothing to guess BD, it was my split second timing with my Intsamatic that enabled me to capture the exact moment Carmen broke the earthly bonds of gravity with her gaseous outburst casting her shadow in the sand as she hovered above it......sheesh.
Wonder if she had sand get in her eyes on the initial liftoff from the G Force?