This Weeks Crossword Answers

I can’t tell if he even had a headache rack?
You'd think you'd see some kind of remnants of what was used to secure it still in the center of the roll or tangled up in it. I hear Big Dave has a pretty aggressive load securement program for the Moldo's, BD always says "if you can tie your shoes, you can tie your beets" I tend to agree FYI.

stock-photo-top-view-beetroot-tied-rope.md.jpg

You'd think you'd see some kind of remnants of what was used to secure it still in the center of the roll or tangled up in it. I hear Big Dave has a pretty aggressive load securement program for the Moldo's, BD always says "if you can tie your shoes, you can tie your beets" I tend to agree FYI.

stock-photo-top-view-beetroot-tied-rope.md.jpg
He taught my partner and I how to pickup an extra LTL shipment too. Even if we had a full load on already.

B72F72A3-36D3-483B-8C0A-9748314C7CA7.md.jpg

I know it's weird.....but yet another week has gone by, so it's time again for "What's New In The Beverage World Friday" This weeks entrée is out of the Coop Distillery based in Cedar Rapids it's a aged and blended beet bourbon that master distiller Colonel Big Dave with a gleam in his eye fondly refers to as "Good Old #46", Look for it in your local bottle shop. (see photo below)

beet-bourbon-2.md.png

I know it's weird.....but yet another week has gone by, so it's time again for "What's New In The Beverage World Friday" This weeks entrée is out of the Coop Distillery based in Cedar Rapids it's a aged and blended beet bourbon that master distiller Colonel Big Dave with a gleam in his eye fondly refers to as "Good Old #46", Look for it in your local bottle shop. (see photo below)

beet-bourbon-2.md.png
Plus Geena says it’s easier to pour, since she didn’t pass her beet julip mixing class……

Plus Geena says it’s easier to pour, since she didn’t pass her beet julip mixing class……
I'm so sorry BD for not telling the folks about the Old #46 "introductory special offer" drink mug, you see folks for a very limited time each bottle will come with a special drinking mug(pictured just a couple of posts up) that has a mirrored bottom so you can see that look of complete and total satisfaction on your face as you finish mugful. *warning image may appear blurry*

Sick Episode 8 GIF by MacGruber