This Weeks Crossword Answers

Wowser race fans...busy weekend for the teams at Coop Motor Sports, Big Dave will be out at the Clarence Salt Flats trying to break his own speed record with a new high performance fuel "beetanol", and BRG brought his rig up to White Bear International Speedway for secret some fine tuning/testing ahead of the big annual Clarence Bottle Rocket 500 Truck Championship on the 4th.

coop-corn-2.md.png

7737469898_646532c75a_b.md.jpg

Wowser race fans...busy weekend for the teams at Coop Motor Sports, Big Dave will be out at the Clarence Salt Flats trying to break his own speed record with a new high performance fuel "beetanol", and BRG brought his rig up to White Bear International Speedway for secret some fine tuning/testing ahead of the big annual Clarence Bottle Rocket 500 Truck Championship on the 4th.

coop-corn-2.md.png

7737469898_646532c75a_b.md.jpg
Big Dave posed with his pit crew after a test run saw the, Coop Cob race car turn in a sizzling, 47.56 mph test run.

9C4E591B-5121-41F0-9820-DC68D18C1CBE.md.jpg

More exciting track news from WBL, BRG was able to enter himself and Wong(he had Wong put on his spare bag.. shhhhh) the annual White Bear Kiwanis Father and Son truck race & pancake breakfast (FYI just plain no syrup or butter for either of them...whats up with that?), anyways Wong texted me this picture of them heading for the checker flag in first he took while standing on the running board, which is plenty sketchy without a mirror bracket to cling to. (See photo below)

GATR.md.jpg

Torn from the pages of the Wall Street Journal and as reported on BRG News- Dateline: Clarence/Cedar Rapids Iowa local businessman and raconteur Big Dave has a new venture this summer just in time for the state and county fair carnival season, it's a sideshow act featuring the worlds largest known man, a humongous Moldo named Ivorski, look for him at your local fair.

Lil-irv.md.jpg

Hey any of guys see this outfit parked in the overflow lot at the Clarence yard?......I swear it looks like BD has it stashed there like somebody is looking for it, he painted over the old lettering with "Coop Logistics" and "Coopderosa" I can almost make out the old lettering, but not quite.

Pegasus-Premier-Trailer-2.md.jpg

Hey any of guys see this outfit parked in the overflow lot at the Clarence yard?......I swear it looks like BD has it stashed there like somebody is looking for it, he painted over the old lettering with "Coop Logistics" and "Coopderosa" I can almost make out the old lettering, but not quite.

Pegasus-Premier-Trailer-2.md.jpg
I think I see a bumper sticker on there that says, Slow, Old Bastard, 30 FT ahead.

I bought it from a guy who said he’s quitting and dropping out from it all. He made me promise not to tell anyone that I saw him. I handed him the cash and turned around to sign pink slip and turned back and he was gone……

I bought it from a guy who said he’s quitting and dropping out from it all. He made me promise not to tell anyone that I saw him. I handed him the cash and turned around to sign pink slip and turned back and he was gone……
And nobody has heard from him since? Gee whiz you'd think there has to be people looking for him to reconnect and talk horses over a plate of beans and a cup of Joe.

Interesting to say the least......one of my operatives noticed CSI technicians had some sophisticated forensic what-nots and do-dads set up on the 294, seemed plenty interested in some kind of evidence or another.

road.md.jpg
Not much later, those two CSI agents were taken to the hospital. One with minor cuts and the other was almost decapitated by sharp shards from what is believed to be mirror debris after an orange truck went by at approximately 48 mph…..