This Weeks Crossword Answers

Saint's be praised...... I had the good fortune to run into Big Dave's uncle Buck who owns the biggest ranch in all of western Iowa......FYI he's a bit flashy and a gun nut. (see picture below)

nudie-cohn.md.jpg
Ooby Dooby!!!!! That’s some ride! He was driving all night when that picture was taken. He had a pretty woman as a passenger, but she didn’t pose for the picture. She was sleeping and dreaming sweet dreams. Back in the day he would pickup Linda Ronstadt in Blue Bayou, but she ended up a Mystery to him.
One night in Memphis TN. he drove as fast as a Blue Angel and wrecked the thing. We couldn’t stop him from Crying over that…….

Ooby Dooby!!!!! That’s some ride! He was driving all night when that picture was taken. He had a pretty woman as a passenger, but she didn’t pose for the picture. She was sleeping and dreaming sweet dreams. Back in the day he would pickup Linda Ronstadt in Blue Bayou, but she ended up a Mystery to him.
One night in Memphis TN. he drove as fast as a Blue Angel and wrecked the thing. We couldn’t stop him from Crying over that…….
Big Dave... Donna told me he serves peacock for Thanksgiving dinner......T or F ?

Wow....I just mentioned the place the other day and bingo Big Dave inked a deal to become a 3rd party logistics provider for Haver company that just bought out the Beecher chain of meat shoppes, the combined new name is sure to draw alot of attention and bring in the customers to their meat operation.

screenshot-3.md.png

Wow....I just mentioned the place the other day and bingo Big Dave inked a deal to become a 3rd party logistics provider for Haver company that just bought out the Beecher chain of meat shoppes, the combined new name is sure to draw alot of attention and bring in the customers to their meat operation.

screenshot-3.md.png
Wowser Dave-o nice looking uniform jackets for the new division....awesome.

screenshot-5.md.png

This cop told my partner and I the other day that he hopes he never has to arrest Puddin, or Buela. His squad car may be squashed.

B8FED481-663D-435C-98E0-E8CA77E7987A.md.jpg
Now do remember this this guy,...the old Coop cop.. he was the one that was always on you about lack of mirrors, so you had Wong slip him a "Micky", it took effect and he got handsy and grabby with Donna and the big fella canned him on the spot, wonder if BD knows he keep the squad.

screenshot-7.png

Iowa Weekend Update: The Clarence Heritage Days kick-off this weekend with the Saturday morning parade, and once again Iowa businessman Big Dave will be reprising his role as Jedidiah Clarence the town's founder and also act as Grand Marshall of not only the parade but the week's festivities. (you'd think the bastard would be happier....cripes he's got his own town & a parade)

download-1.md.jpg

Iowa Weekend Update: The Clarence Heritage Days kick-off this weekend with the Saturday morning parade, and once again Iowa businessman Big Dave will be reprising his role as Jedidiah Clarence the town's founder and also act as Grand Marshall of not only the parade but the week's festivities. (you'd think the bastard would be happier....cripes he's got his own town & a parade)

download-1.md.jpg
Is that a sun visor on his head?