This Weeks Crossword Answers

I am. I’m just reminding you turbans and flip flops are NOT the style in Clarence, IA……….sheeesh…
Fine BD....but if I wanted an education in turbans and flip flops I'd risk the life I hold so dear and head down to McMurderapolis and get it from a major source...is that what you want.....is it?

Fine BD....but if I wanted an education in turbans and flip flops I'd risk the life I hold so dear and head down to McMurderapolis and get it from a major source...is that what you want.....is it?
McMurderapolis?? Isn’t that the city of brotherly and sisterly love???…

Wow busy day at Clarence Heritage Days....Hook made it and entered some of the festivity's contests including the "He-man Contest" where the object is to get your opponent/s off balance so they go down, the locals didn't like the fact he was an outsider, I managed to get an interview with the referee of the contest and get his take on the Hook....he didn't sound like a fan.

Hook is more hoagie roll than hotdog bun….

FYI Big Dave, as we stroll main street Hook is currently wearing the championship belt, the Grand Prize, that and a double layer beet cheese cake, but it's really hard to tell if the babes are eyeing Hook in his belt, or the cheese cake.......I guess the hefty ones it would be the cake....right?

Wow busy day at Clarence Heritage Days....Hook made it and entered some of the festivity's contests including the "He-man Contest" where the object is to get your opponent/s off balance so they go down, the locals didn't like the fact he was an outsider, I managed to get an interview with the referee of the contest and get his take on the Hook....he didn't sound like a fan.
They have the gravy dunk tank this year at Heritage Days?

Now the Russians are calling us bastards. Those bastards!
Why that gosh darn son of a gun, that's so not true.........about most of us....."most" if you know what I mean so to speak not mentioning any names.

Now the Russians are calling us bastards.
Why that gosh darn son of a gun, that's so not true.........about most of us....."most" if you know what I mean so to speak not mentioning any names.
at the end of the article, he specifically mentions, Clarence, Cedar Rapids, and Little Rock? Not sure what that’s all about?

Wowser boys!!!! I was shocked when the FBI and coppers stormed my WBL estate Boom-A-Lago this morning, warrants in hand they really tossed the place, busted open my wall safe where I keep my emergency stash of Moon Pies (FYI 3 are missing 1 chocolate and 2 banana....bastards), seems they're looking for some kind of horse thief who's been on the lam for decades, traveled with some kind of a circus or something...why me? I suspect some wise guy down at the Lakeside is yukking it, anyways back to straightening up and arranging my coffee table books the way they were.

ghows-LK-200619744-f7964be1.md.webp

Oh brother big trouble yesterday afternoon, Big Dave came up to WBL for a day of water skiing, so we borrowed Les's boat and BD thought his hat wouldn't cause too big of a drag for the boat....it was ..Les was really ticked, Rusty was really embarrassed.

Last edited: