This Weeks Crossword Answers

Did you rent a 102 wide U Haul to transport
Big Dave’s new hat to WBL when he visits the up north division office?
Yes sir but I was stopped at the Kansas border and turned back, something to do with a Uncle Henry and a Auntie Em’s house twirling around in the wind, they don’t want a repeat of that fiasco…whatever that was.

Whewy what a long and arduous sojourn... but happily back in WBL, So I was feeling a bit peckish (yep Texas talk for hungry) as I entered Iowa, the next town was Van Wert and I saw a sign with a huge hat outlined in bright yellow neon as the exit got closer, it's Big Dave...he's got another new venture going "Mc-BD's" or "Mickey BD's", and his catch phrase for this one is "Ewe Hungry? Ewe'll Get Your Fill At Mc BD's". Hey I love breakfast sandwiches anyways so "hell yeah why not".............. not a fan of "Egg Mc-Mutton" and the side of french fried beets, and that "beetchup" none for me thanks, locals seemed to enjoy it though, oddly though they came on the same bus and almost all of them were wearing helmets.....what's up with that?

beet-fries.jpg

Whewy what a long and arduous sojourn... but happily back in WBL, So I was feeling a bit peckish (yep Texas talk for hungry) as I entered Iowa, the next town was Van Wert and I saw a sign with a huge hat outlined in bright yellow neon as the exit got closer, it's Big Dave...he's got another new venture going "Mc-BD's" or "Mickey BD's", and his catch phrase for this one is "Ewe Hungry? Ewe'll Get Your Fill At Mc BD's". Hey I love breakfast sandwiches anyways so "hell yeah why not".............. not a fan of "Egg Mc-Mutton" and the side of french fried beets, and that "beetchup" none for me thanks, locals seemed to enjoy it though, oddly though they came on the same bus and almost all of them were wearing helmets.....what's up with that?

beet-fries.jpg
The Egg-Mc-Beeter sandwich is my favorite. I like it with gravy, open face style.

My recording company insider said Jacko wanted to title the song properly at "Beet It", but record company execs shot him down saying "but Mikey baby beets just don't sell albums" word has it they bought him a chimp and a glove to smooth it over.
Did you know Jacko used to record in what is now the mirror warehouse at the Coop? I built a studio for him here in CR so he could feel his Midwest roots like Prince in Swedeapolis.
I never mentioned this, but I met Jacko in a West Okojobi nightclub on open mic night. I was there with my buddy, Eddie Van Halen, doing my rendition of Blue Oyster Cult’s Godzilla. During the performance, Eddie came up with a crazy riff and I decided to do a crazy walk backwards dance during it. Mike saw and heard this. He bought us drinks. Started talking about our lives and my business. He was very interested in the beet business and…….well….you know where this is going. And that’s how his famous song and dance came to fruition….

Just got a fax from Donna and she informed me that BD transferred Glovnad to his Van Wert Restaurant as a manager and to help bring in business, gee whiz that BD sure knows how to run stuff, who would of ever thought to have a clown as a spokesman, the NRA guys will love him.

IE-Roly-Cowboy.jpg

Just got a fax from Donna and she informed me that BD transferred Glovnad to his Van Wert Restaurant as a manager and to help bring in business, gee whiz that BD sure knows how to run stuff, who would of ever thought to have a clown as a spokesman, the NRA guys will love him.

IE-Roly-Cowboy.jpg
I notice he is wearing the beet colored hat that has become popular in the Cedar Rapids, Waterloo corridor off I 380.