This Weeks Crossword Answers

Former ferry boat captain, he went nuts trying to fit a 102"/53 footer on the ferry for a tailgate delivery of a swimming pool, swing set, and a gun safe out on the island.
I have been reading stories there is a spread of that type behavior in the Eastern US also. People having a breakdown over those wide, long trailers. I also hear there is a vaccine available for that illness.

I have been reading stories there is a spread of that type behavior in the Eastern US also. People having a breakdown over those wide, long trailers. I also hear there is a vaccine available for that illness.
We had the vaccines. They didn’t work. All the vaccines did, what’s the turn Republican votes to Democrat votes in the last election

Did you know Jacko used to record in what is now the mirror warehouse at the Coop? I built a studio for him here in CR so he could feel his Midwest roots like Prince in Swedeapolis.
I never mentioned this, but I met Jacko in a West Okojobi nightclub on open mic night. I was there with my buddy, Eddie Van Halen, doing my rendition of Blue Oyster Cult’s Godzilla. During the performance, Eddie came up with a crazy riff and I decided to do a crazy walk backwards dance during it. Mike saw and heard this. He bought us drinks. Started talking about our lives and my business. He was very interested in the beet business and…….well….you know where this is going. And that’s how his famous song and dance came to fruition….
Did you find Jacko disturbing? TikTok wants to know.

On American Bandstand BD's dance partner found his music easy to dance to with a good beat she gave it a 10......Don Cornelius wouldn't give him the time........Big Dave not Jacko....sorry.
Pfft….Don Cornelius….that “train” derailed in the beginning. Nope. I worked with the other DC.
Dick Clark and I go way back. In fact we used to store “the ball” that was dropped on Times Square next to Mike’s studio.
One year, the Dream team decided to broker a ltl load on their own because the ball only took 20 foot of space in a 102. They bought replacement lights that the ball used from Mystic down in Texas. They figured they’d sell them to DC Productions on the side. As they were driving through Kansas, Wong saw a billboard ad for a buffet special at Loves. He was hell bent on going. The off ramp to Loves was backed up by an accident, so Wong took the next exit and started driving back on a frontage dirt road. Well, there happened to be an over crossing on that road….and….well…you know….
Needless to say New Years was almost ruined, but Donna had a clever idea of using this world record giant beet that was grown on the West Okojobi farm on the east side in the southern quadrant. It weighed 5k pounds and was 102 inches around. The Moldos strung it with lights and Glodnov and Sergei drove it to Times Square. Unfortunately there was a heatwave in Scranton and the reefer unit was damaged from a previous Dream Team trip (can you guess?) so the beet was starting to rot before it got there. Well it was intact and the crane put it on the building.
On New Years Eve it was lowered, but before it reached bottom, it started to break apart and rain rotting pieces of beet on folks below.
When Dick passed away Seacrest wouldn’t work with us. Which was fine because the Moldos tend to be homophobic…..:17142:

Pfft….Don Cornelius….that “train” derailed in the beginning. Nope. I worked with the other DC.
Dick Clark and I go way back. In fact we used to store “the ball” that was dropped on Times Square next to Mike’s studio.
One year, the Dream team decided to broker a ltl load on their own because the ball only took 20 foot of space in a 102. They bought replacement lights that the ball used from Mystic down in Texas. They figured they’d sell them to DC Productions on the side. As they were driving through Kansas, Wong saw a billboard ad for a buffet special at Loves. He was hell bent on going. The off ramp to Loves was backed up by an accident, so Wong took the next exit and started driving back on a frontage dirt road. Well, there happened to be an over crossing on that road….and….well…you know….
Needless to say New Years was almost ruined, but Donna had a clever idea of using this world record giant beet that was grown on the West Okojobi farm on the east side in the southern quadrant. It weighed 5k pounds and was 102 inches around. The Moldos strung it with lights and Glodnov and Sergei drove it to Times Square. Unfortunately there was a heatwave in Scranton and the reefer unit was damaged from a previous Dream Team trip (can you guess?) so the beet was starting to rot before it got there. Well it was intact and the crane put it on the building.
On New Years Eve it was lowered, but before it reached bottom, it started to break apart and rain rotting pieces of beet on folks below.
When Dick passed away Seacrest wouldn’t work with us. Which was fine because the Moldos tend to be homophobic…..:17142:
No part two to this story?

Was that Part 1?