Estes | those who get it ..its funny

teee heeee

Hookers.jpg

No wonder service failures are the way they are... seems like some of our drivers are spending too much time in the wide spot along the highway. :biglaugh:

Papabear thinks maybe Beerboy needs to change the channel on his XM once in a while ...... I guess if you can't get someone else to post you can always just start your own thread and be the only poster on it :hysterical: ..... must be some interesting one way conversatoins going on in your truck at night :smilie_132:

your a$$ won't call me and the estes drivers just drool on the phone all night. the only real conversation i get is if the brathahood @ holland calls me and that happens around 3 in the morin ....my nap time. greasegun goes to bed to early. gaurdrail snorts so what you want me to do ????

your a$$ won't call me and the estes drivers just drool on the phone all night. the only real conversation i get is if the brathahood @ holland calls me and that happens around 3 in the morin ....my nap time. greasegun goes to bed to early. gaurdrail snorts so what you want me to do ????

sorry .... wrote your # down then ran off and left it on top of the TV when I left for stl ..... :hide: :smilie_132:

I ain't the one who snorts... he's out of the gateway.:butt kiss:

10 4 on that. whats up with the bbbbb boys now that mr mel is da boss of the sat radio company. 60 + days on their contract. if they keep o and a that will be way cool. i'll see if i can get sirius music with xm's talk and i'll be happy !!!!!!