Through No Fault Of Their Own!

Bubba, I think we may have finally found the man of your dreams. I don't know if he dresses up like a cowboy or not, but he seems to have your same thoughts and ideas. I won't tell you his name, but I will give you a hint. It starts with "Razor" and ends with "blade".
You do a lot of fantasizing about me. I find that troubling, have you thought about counseling.

It's your progeny that will be paying for butch lewis until the end of recorded history. A little inflation and deficit spending will in no way affect my spending habits and quality of life. My only goal as a retiree is to die broke.
Well that's where we differ, I hope to be killed at the age of 126 by a jealous husband
But I don't wish to be broke.

You do a lot of fantasizing about me. I find that troubling, have you thought about counseling.
Yeah, I have thought about it, but I don't have "30 pieces of silver" to pay for it. LOL!!! You should be happy that I am looking out for you Bubba. Here is a tip though. If you and RB do hook up, try to stay on topic (right forum) and limit the political comments (again, right forum). If you can do these two things, I am sure the two of you will find happiness together. LOL!!!
By the way, "30 pieces of silver" should be your next name as that seems to be your new catch phrase (see post #5, #15, and #17 in Useful Reports thread in this forum).

Last edited:
It's your progeny that will be paying for butch lewis until the end of recorded history. A little inflation and deficit spending will in no way affect my spending habits and quality of life. My only goal as a retiree is to die broke.
I can help you with the Broke part. My Gofundme : Hookmanorphancanuseafewbucks. Thanks in advance.

You have been retired since 1995 if I remember correctly, and drawing a pension for your 30 years in the freight industry. So, I certainly hope today's pension payment and Social Security pays more than you were making when you retired 26 years ago. And, I am pretty sure you had that same full paid insurance plan back when you were working. In other words, your speech mostly falls on deaf ears as it is hard to prove your point when you yourself are enjoying the benefits of formerly being a Teamster in the freight industry. If it is so wrong, maybe you should donate your monthly pension to a charity to ease your conscience there hipocrite!!!
Retired September 2004. My last full year was 2003 and I made $60,000. I was overpaid then and I'm overpaid now. Will I return it? Not a chance. Pension, Social Security and investment growth ( not income because I only take what is required ) is more than twice that amount. I believed then and believe now, that total compensation should be taxable income. Money spent by YRC for insurance is called payment in kind.

Another disgruntled teamster. Or at least you think you are a teamster. You got yours so screw everybody else. Nice guy, I wonder how you would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. I pay my own bills my friend, actually I have a pretty good credit score. Haven't missed a payment my entire life. Big deal I know. Guess what I'm a taxpayer too. I didn't cry when my tax dollars are sent to other American workers or companies that needed help or as you say bail outs. There is plenty of blame to go around for the conditions of many multiemployer funds but don't blame just the teamsters for it. You know the truth even though you won't admit it. I really think you know many teamsters don't get $3500 a month pensions. And I am also sure many do not get $2500 a month social security checks. Anyway you seem to be a little jealous of those who do. That's a shame, you and your buddy Gump need to live your own lives and not worry about other peoples. Jealousy puts a lot of stress on your heart, be careful my friends, oh I forgot you have that terrific teamster health plan.
I certainly don’t receive that amount from either pension or social security. I gave Roadway/ yrc 30 years.

Retired September 2004. My last full year was 2003 and I made $60,000. I was overpaid then and I'm overpaid now. Will I return it? Not a chance. Pension, Social Security and investment growth ( not income because I only take what is required ) is more than twice that amount. I believed then and believe now, that total compensation should be taxable income. Money spent by YRC for insurance is called payment in kind.
Wow, you certainly opened my eyes.
I've been thinking about returning my pension since 1990, still thinking!
As far as overpaid, you probably know your worth much more than me.
I wish there were more like you and maybe I could pay fewer taxes.

Banned for life makes many good points. Why was he banned for life?
He got a permanent ban for life for calling out / disrespecting one of the Mods . I have said this before , take it to a PM and straighten things out with your Mod or you get to go back to Fu-book . They ban people for nothing , here it was a blatant violation of disrespect . This is a privately owned and operated site , he agreed to the rules upon coming here .

Story over . / SMOKESTACK
If you can't live with us then live without us .

Banned for life must have been a real jerk. I feel bad for mentioning he made some good points. Some one must have taken umbrage with my praise. All of his post have been deleted.

Banned for life must have been a real jerk. I feel bad for mentioning he made some good points. Some one must have taken umbrage with my praise. All of his post have been deleted.
I have no idea what you are talking about, his posts are still there....Is a jerk actually... I'm sure he is reading this right now as a matter of fact...

I wonder if Smoke is going to give him a recommendation for Swift?
Already did , he used you and I for his references .
I heard Swift turned him down...they heard he keeps a picture of Steward of the Rock in a cowboy hat on his dash....its too distracting for him...afraid he was going to get all excited and crash....