Thrown Under The Bus Again

Lincoln Highway

Srioghal mo dhream
Credits
Glaring shortfalls in the Butch Lewis act. It appears doubtful due to the crooked numbers being used that affected Multi Employer Pension Plans will be able to pay full benefits into 2051. Butch Lewis most certainly does not provide enough funding to fully fund Multi Employer Pension Funds either in 2021 or 2051. How does it benefit Teamsters if their pension funds are all insolvent in 2051. The most glaring failure of Butch Lewis is it's failure to adopt Single Employer Pension Fund guarantees, no fully insured pensions for future pension fund bankruptcy. I'm amazed the Teamster Retirees who lobbied and helped craft this bill do not feel deep shame in it's passage.

Glaring shortfalls in the Butch Lewis act. It appears doubtful due to the crooked numbers being used that affected Multi Employer Pension Plans will be able to pay full benefits into 2051. Butch Lewis most certainly does not provide enough funding to fully fund Multi Employer Pension Funds either in 2021 or 2051. How does it benefit Teamsters if their pension funds are all insolvent in 2051. The most glaring failure of Butch Lewis is it's failure to adopt Single Employer Pension Fund guarantees, no fully insured pensions for future pension fund bankruptcy. I'm amazed the Teamster Retirees who lobbied and helped craft this bill do not feel deep shame in it's passage.
I need some advice, Bubba.
If it goes bust in 51, I'll be 113, too old to work,
mama will be only 106.
Now KFC has a sign-on bonus of $300.
Do you think she should apply now or chance
the bonus will still be available in 51.
We could use the $300 to maintain our lavish lifestyle.
Thanks in advance.

mama will be only 106.
Thanks in advance.
You would think he would have the decency to answer you instead of scolding you.....what a creep!

mama will be only 106.
Thanks in advance.
You didn't ask me but I think you should take a picture of the $300 sign on bonus, and when she applies in 2051 ask for $300 plus interest compounded over 30 years. If we're going to worry about what happens in 30 years, she might as well ask for interest and a free meal to. After all she will still be a relatively young 106!

Give it up bubba. No one likes you here.

Not really. We fought to secure Pensions until 2051. If things start to get worse again, then y'all need to get your collective bargained asses out there and lobby and fight for it as the Retirees did. I will help you all I can at that time and will need to keep myself busy at age 96!

Not really. We fought to secure Pensions until 2051. If things start to get worse again, then y'all need to get your collective bargained asses out there and lobby and fight for it as the Retirees did. I will help you all I can at that time and will need to keep myself busy at age 96!
You fought to use pension contributions to pay for paying pensions until 2051. You did not fight to make Teamster pension funds 100% funded in 2051. You did not fight to raise the guaranteed pension from the PBGC.

butch lewis will not even provide enough money to get the pension funds to 2051. Just ask the trustees at the NEW YORK TEAMSTERS CONFERENCE pension fund.

The structural problems of Multi Employer Pension Funds were not addressed by butch lewis. The affected persons should be made aware butch lewis will not be law in the near future.

You fought to use pension contributions to pay for paying pensions until 2051. You did not fight to make Teamster pension funds 100% funded in 2051. You did not fight to raise the guaranteed pension from the PBGC.

butch lewis will not even provide enough money to get the pension funds to 2051. Just ask the trustees at the NEW YORK TEAMSTERS CONFERENCE pension fund.

The structural problems of Multi Employer Pension Funds were not addressed by butch lewis. The affected persons should be made aware butch lewis will not be law in the near future.
Once again, an uneducated Teamster that does not know all the facts. I quit wasting my time on dumbasses like you. You probably suck in Core Math when in school. I will leave this one last comment so you can use it and go get educated....Do you know if a Pension Fund becomes 100% fully Funded, the employers do not have to pay into it anymore, and if it later has shortfalls, those in the Fund pay into it? Just ask those who were in the Southern Teamster Pension Plan that was set up for Southern Local employees. It went 100% and then the short-falls started and now you have to pay 3% of your salary each week, up to $3,600 a year. There was talk years ago that it may have to go up to 6% of your wages.

So send your check back

The structural problems of Multi Employer Pension Funds were not addressed by butch lewis. The affected persons should be made aware butch lewis will not be

Yeah, because you can trust what they say on the board, you're probably a member, just know when you get caught like the looser in Philly, it's no more Lincoln highway, but straight Hershey highway in sing sing, and by the way, tell George Jetson I said hello ,hope he likes it on Mars

Shouldn’t be a Southern Teamster Pension Plan the locals make to much money now why have another pension plan for Local officers just another way to screw the employees.