ABF | Tim Retiring?

Seems like a decent guy, hope he has a happy & healthy retirement....Anyone know anything about his successor?

There is a report on Transport Topics. I looked yesterday on the company employee site & there was nothing on it then.

I just looked at the company site KeeponTruckin, his successor is Seth Runser. The site said he came to ABF in 2007 & he is 36 years old.
The link that Trucker206 posted gives his profile, I was wondering if anyone knows him personally to see what direction we will be heading....

He was a great guy. One of our 490 drivers hauled him from Portland back to Ontario with him and they had to get out on Cabbage hill and chain up. He got his gloves out and helped Ron and never complained. He was a Captain in the Army, as well. Company grade officers always were the best with the troops. I knew we were in trouble in Ontario though, when he said at a safety awards dinner that he had to write $250,000 checks every month for motel rooms. And so they moved to Pendleton and went to turns. I suppose it was inevitable. Ask Judy to ride along sometime and see what she says....

Last edited: