Estes | Time to invest

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
looking like the yrcw stock is getting affordable. man ol man whish i would've bought in at the prices now. i bought in at 28 dollars on the usf stock and then rolled into yrcw stock in the buy out. sold most of in when it hit 48 dollars a share:duh:went on to darn near 60 bucks a share. the only thing makes me shakey is the negative talk on the usf dragging down the profits. hopefully thats all worked out and profit is in the comming year. wait and see what happens on monday....i may have to come up with some cash:1036316054:

looking like the yrcw stock is getting affordable. man ol man whish i would've bought in at the prices now. i bought in at 28 dollars on the usf stock and then rolled into yrcw stock in the buy out. sold most of in when it hit 48 dollars a share:duh:went on to darn near 60 bucks a share. the only thing makes me shakey is the negative talk on the usf dragging down the profits. hopefully thats all worked out and profit is in the comming year. wait and see what happens on monday....i may have to come up with some cash:1036316054:

I knew you were mesmerized by every word. Elvis out....

word of who or what??? i bought that stock way back in 2002. before i even got on truckinboards

:hysterical:yeah i forgot. if the stock goes to under 10 bucks man ol man. i will shake and sweat. gotta buy ..gotta buy...:funky::hyper::hyper: