Yellow | Time To Pay All Monies Owed To The Pension Funds !!!

Tell that to all the companies that went bankrupt!
Definitely a bad deal, and I certainly understand your point. In fact, I have a Uncle who worked for two of those bankrupt companies. The point I am trying to make is that Joe factory worker who never had any kind of pension and has to relay solely on what savings and Social security to get buy, have to pay for a pension that's been horribly mismanaged and corrupted especially in the early years.

Definitely a bad deal, and I certainly understand your point. In fact, I have a Uncle who worked for two of those bankrupt companies. The point I am trying to make is that Joe factory worker who never had any kind of pension and has to relay solely on what savings and Social security to get buy, have to pay for a pension that's been horribly mismanaged and corrupted especially in the early years.
What about that little PGBC thingy? Hey let’s do nothing (what Pelosi & co. are doing now) and let that taxpayer pay more down the road!

Well then it time we fund our own pension with our own money but my local says no!

https://www.teamstermrp.org/

No they owe it ,it’s illegal To forgive those contributions 48 million!!!
Maybe they pay the medical side. But the Pension side, good luck with that. Remember, Pension debit is the first to be discharged in Bankruptcy Court. Why pay it now, when you can wait a little & not pay it when you close the doors? von.

No they owe it ,it’s illegal To forgive those contributions 48 million!!!
Legal or not, you can't sue them, there is no money for a judgement. And to criminal charges? Be a long time before they would end up in court. And across the hall from the courtroom is another courtroom, with the Bankruptcy Judge declaring YRC excused from all their debit. And @ the top of the dischargeable debt list, are all the pension funds YRC owes. Game over. von.

wasnt the plan to lease dumps and sell all of roadways owned properties to pay back the money they owed the teamsters ? guess that didnt work out either