ABF | Time to pull out

Hello Mr. Seabreeze. How are you doing this morning? The answer to your question is "yes they do". All full time new hires that are a certified mechanic or CDL qualified with required endorsements (city,hostle,dock, road) start at 90% of full scale for their first year before they go to full scale.
I'm well, first day in a week it's not been raining, walking in the yard is like stepping on a sponge.
I never did think starting a new man off less than full pay was right.
After all, he does the same work, has the same responsibilities, and gets cut no slack for mistakes. JMO

I'm well, first day in a week it's not been raining, walking in the yard is like stepping on a sponge.
I never did think starting a new man off less than full pay was right.
After all, he does the same work, has the same responsibilities, and gets cut no slack for mistakes. JMO
I totally agree. But it is contractual so it is what it is. While your weather is fine today, I am stuck inside as we just got 6 or 7 inches of snow and the current temp is 10-degrees. More snow expected for Wednesday. This is Arkansas!!
That ain't supposed to happen!!!

I totally agree. But it is contractual so it is what it is. While your weather is fine today, I am stuck inside as we just got 6 or 7 inches of snow and the current temp is 10-degrees. More snow expected for Wednesday. This is Arkansas!!
I hate to wish it on you, but better you than me.
10 degrees would be like Antarctica to me, I'd be like a turtle and crawl in my shell till summer.
We see a snowflake about every 5 or 6 yrs, maybe!

Now friend you need to get the snowplow out at Abf & get them rigs gone. Just plow to the gate and push em out. Lol

Here in these parts, we can't even spell "SnoPallow" let alone, know what one is
snow meet GIF

Now friend you need to get the snowplow out at Abf & get them rigs gone. Just plow to the gate and push em out. Lol
We do have several snow blowers here at the Rock. We call them "SUPERVISORS". The noon news today said we can expect an additional 6 to 10 inches of snow for Tuesday night thru Wednesday. But, the good news is, it is supposed to get up to a hot, humid 34 degrees Thursday afternoon before dropping back down to 10 degrees Friday morning. We should change the states name to "ARKANSIBERIA" !!!

We do have several snow blowers here at the Rock. We call them "SUPERVISORS". The noon news today said we can expect an additional 6 to 10 inches of snow for Tuesday night thru Wednesday. But, the good news is, it is supposed to get up to a hot, humid 34 degrees Thursday afternoon before dropping back down to 10 degrees Friday morning. We should change the states name to "ARKANSIBERIA" !!!
Got news for you Steward, when it gets to 10 degrees, there is no good news!

We had some of those Snowblowers too but I'm in Socal. Now that I think about it they were blowing a different kind of Snow. Nevermind.