ABF | Time to pull out

Pension trustee Kevin mccaffrey responsible in whole or in part for the demise of teamsters local 707. If the us Dept of justice and the Wall Street journal looked at the books and records of the pension fund, the federal courts would be busy
Instead us citizens got robbed

n

Max Weber, a German scientist, defines bureaucracy as a highly structured, formalized, and also an impersonal organization. He also instituted the belief that an organization must have a defined hierarchical structure and clear rules, regulations, and lines of authority which govern it.
https://www.toppr.com › guides › b...

Max Weber Bureaucracy Theory: Concept, Principles, and Forms

Fight the criminal teamsters gang
Hell no

Fight the criminal teamsters gang
Hell no
I love that article in the good old Wall Street Journal....starts off by saying a giveaway to Big Labor, when its really a $250 write off of union dues...I would think WSJ would have better things to write about than the union people getting this smallish break...talk about propaganda.... can't wait to hear the blades take of how we are already rich and don't deserve it.....this might be the first worthwhile thing mr. otb has posted.....I wonder what Kevin McCaffrey has to do with this?????

I have been in the Teamsters union for over 15 years but I am seriously considering pulling out. Georgia is a right to work state therefore they can not force me to be in it. I am sick and tired of the unions automatically supporting the damn democrat party. Just look what Biden did his first day in office, he killed thousands of union jobs but the unions still back him. I think I will send my withdrawal papers though on Monday, you can call me a scab for leaving and I will call you dumb ass for staying.
So the teamsters should support the party that actively tries to kill unions?
The dems are far from perfect but at least right to work isn’t their top priority. Oh and by the way Biden is the first President to actively endorse Union organizing efforts since LBJ when he weighed in on the organizing campaign at Amazon.

I love that article in the good old Wall Street Journal....starts off by saying a giveaway to Big Labor, when its really a $250 write off of union dues...I would think WSJ would have better things to write about than the union people getting this smallish break...talk about propaganda.... can't wait to hear the blades take of how we are already rich and don't deserve it.....this might be the first worthwhile thing mr. otb has posted.....I wonder what Kevin McCaffrey has to do with this?????
Anyone know what is on agenda for April 3 meeting of the Kevin mccaffrey gang aka local 707 Sunday April 3 at 9am at plattedeutsche franklin square?

Spoken like yrc ripping off the department of defense and then screaming defense spending costs $. You can vote for Kevin anytime. Remember when he had to fix the local election after he lost?

Wow, did this post get derailed.

But uhhh...to the OP, have fun mooching off your negotiatiors. They did you a lot of good, and you're just gonna take advantage. Simple smooth-brain moves, my man.

All over politics. LOL

Wow, did this post get derailed.

But uhhh...to the OP, have fun mooching off your negotiatiors. They did you a lot of good, and you're just gonna take advantage. Simple smooth-brain moves, my man.

All over politics. LOL
deadline.com
Newly Elected Teamsters President Sean O'Brien Still Facing Questions ...

Nov 22, 2021 — In August, two days after Deadline broke the story about the picket-line fracas, O'Brien dismissed it, saying in a statement: “The Top Chef ...

The support for my Union Brothers who decided against taking the “vaccine” told me all I need to know. Yea the Union loves us. Smh. Oh and Let’s Go Brandon!