Holland | Time to stop buying the poor me syndrome.

Skyking68

TB Regular
Credits
We all know what is coming up,time for everyone to educate the new hires as to what's at stake, we've been floating this company long enough, bonuses flying all over,junk equipment,and for people to say ,if you don't like it,go somewhere else is cop out, Time to make a stand and get what we deserve, fair contract, we've made enough sacrifices,as did our families,we are hauling the same freight as everyone else,at a much lower labor cost,,I'm fully aware of the debt,but do the math of how much was given back,as to how much debt was paid off,figure 300-400 a week times all the teamsters involved times 10 years, enough is enough,and let's face it, where is the equal sacrifices,yrc just realeased 30 million dollars for non union personnel pension, where did that come from?,let's get what we deserve.

Agree 100% ,but problem is to get the Sheep to vote NO this time and to get more Driver's to stop being LAZY and mail in the NO VOTE this time , it's time to at very least match the non-union higher pay scale and we are paying for our Health insurance now with our -15% weekly , so 2019 Pay the Rate or Lock the Gate period , enough is enough of -15% .......

Agree 100% ,but problem is to get the Sheep to vote NO this time and to get more Driver's to stop being LAZY and mail in the NO VOTE this time , it's time to at very least match the non-union higher pay scale and we are paying for our Health insurance now with our -15% weekly , so 2019 Pay the Rate or Lock the Gate period , enough is enough of -15% .......
AGREE!

We all know what is coming up,time for everyone to educate the new hires as to what's at stake, we've been floating this company long enough, bonuses flying all over,junk equipment,and for people to say ,if you don't like it,go somewhere else is cop out, Time to make a stand and get what we deserve, fair contract, we've made enough sacrifices,as did our families,we are hauling the same freight as everyone else,at a much lower labor cost,,I'm fully aware of the debt,but do the math of how much was given back,as to how much debt was paid off,figure 300-400 a week times all the teamsters involved times 10 years, enough is enough,and let's face it, where is the equal sacrifices,yrc just realeased 30 million dollars for non union personnel pension, where did that come from?,let's get what we deserve.

I dont want to rain on your parade, when you say we gave back 300 to 400 a week this is not honest math. Our pay was cut, that was less they had to pay out. YRC did not get 300 to 400 cash a week from us.
I am not standing up for them just stating facts. I hear guys say " what have they done with all that money we gave them back."

I dont want to rain on your parade, when you say we gave back 300 to 400 a week this is not honest math. Our pay was cut, that was less they had to pay out. YRC did not get 300 to 400 cash a week from us.
I am not standing up for them just stating facts. I hear guys say " what have they done with all that money we gave them back."
How's it not honest math,they take 15percent every week,it's just not shown in your check,an agreement between the teamsters and yrc,

Furthermore, their labor costs are 15 percent less,only 25 percent into pension,of which they over 100million +,so ,yes my friend, where is the money,they just released 30 million for non union pension,you tell me

And they did cash in the first mou,what has changed,I still have pay stubs showing what they took,unles something has changed

We are paying greedy yrc , -15% a week to work for them period , so anyway you want to figure it greedy yrc is 15% richer with our money !!!

Far too many are hung up on "we gave back" actually through negotiations (MOU) we just recieve less pay than original contract. This means less money going out in wages to employee, not money coming back to company. I am not to sure that everyone understands cash flow in a business.

Do i believe that company has some really good accounts and can massage numbers to show a loss? Yes I do.
What happened to the members who were suppose to set on board and oversee the books?
Why were top execs given bonus if someone was watching the books?
Why do drivers tear up freight to prove a point?
Why do drivers miss load freight to prove a point?
Etc I could go on and on.

We did sacrifice allot, but we still have a job to do and do as we were hired not as we see fit.
Do you want to be part of the problem or part of the solution?

We are paying greedy yrc , -15% a week to work for them period , so anyway you want to figure it greedy yrc is 15% richer with our money !!!
When you get taxes taken out of check that money goes to IRS. We never paid anything back to them, we just recieve less pay through MOU.

I wish I could explain it so it would make sense to you. But some times people get there minds made up and there is no changing it.

When you get taxes taken out of check that money goes to IRS. We never paid anything back to them, we just recieve less pay through MOU.

H0nCF6d.jpg

May be time to call these guys and file that amended return to get the deduction for that 15 percent!!!