To ALL OF MY FORMER CO WORKING CFR's

Pete Izzi

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello to all who 13 years ago today, had life as they knew it ripped apart with the loss of CF.
I know how heartbreaking it was to all to suddenly have your whole life turned upside down,and how devastating it was to all who had invested in CF's stock as part of their retirement plan, and to in an instant have it be worth less than the paper it was printed on... I hope that all were able to make it through, and are doing well today...
Happy Labor Day to all the CFr's ,and wishing everyone well!
Best to all, Pete from PRI

Hello to all who 13 years ago today, had life as they knew it ripped apart with the loss of CF.
I know how heartbreaking it was to all to suddenly have your whole life turned upside down,and how devastating it was to all who had invested in CF's stock as part of their retirement plan, and to in an instant have it be worth less than the paper it was printed on... I hope that all were able to make it through, and are doing well today...
Happy Labor Day to all the CFr's ,and wishing everyone well!
Best to all, Pete from PRI
funny now con way is gone

Unfortunately, it happened in the wrong order. The Conways were ALWAYS CF'S plan to shut us down, and this goes back to when Con way Eastern's contract expired back in the late 80's I believe, and they shut them down. Waited a few years and moved back into New England as the NON-UNION con job... Well, It STILL hurts what they did to us, but I guess you have to move on... Best Regards, PETE

G
Unfortunately, it happened in the wrong order. The Conways were ALWAYS CF'S plan to shut us down, and this goes back to when Con way Eastern's contract expired back in the late 80's I believe, and they shut them down. Waited a few years and moved back into New England as the NON-UNION con job... Well, It STILL hurts what they did to us, but I guess you have to move on... Best Regards, PETE
Good post, Pete. I wasn't in freight at that time, but had a few friends that got caught up in that mess. At the time, their terminal was just down the street from where I worked. Karma is an interesting thing! I don't wanna see the Conway guys lose anything, as I have friends there, and worked for them for a few years during this last 'depression' but what goes around, comes around.