Reddaway | To All You New Black Listed USF Employee's

Eugor

TB Lurker
Credits
Do you realize that, due to your Stupidity.
Many of your co-worker are going to pay the price when winter arrives.
I hope that when YRC closes your terminal next (witch they will).
You will then go over to another big Union Company (I.E. UPS Freight,Yellow,ABF).
You will have No chance in the world getting on there.
Remember, Your NOT in a Right To Work State.
You 49 just screwed youself and other's.
The word S.C.A.B. comes to mind.

Thats what I'm talking about. And I really hope with everything I have that they truly are blacklisted and never get a chance working for a union company EVER.

Thats what happens when you have the 2 cell wonders wondering around.

Thats what I'm talking about. And I really hope with everything I have that they truly are blacklisted and never get a chance working for a union company EVER.

Thats what happens when you have the 2 cell wonders wondering around.
who cares ,they were just smart enough to see the lies and they kick the liars out:biglaugh::biglaugh:

who cares ,they were just smart enough to see the lies and they kick the liars out:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Wrong yet again. They just don't have enough brain cells firing to see who the true liars are.

Like I said 2 cell wonders wandering around loose.....Scary.......:biglaugh:

Do you realize that, due to your Stupidity.
Many of your co-worker are going to pay the price when winter arrives.
I hope that when YRC closes your terminal next (witch they will).
You will then go over to another big Union Company (I.E. UPS Freight,Yellow,ABF).
You will have No chance in the world getting on there.
Remember, Your NOT in a Right To Work State.
You 49 just screwed youself and other's.
The word S.C.A.B. comes to mind.

I dont think YRC is going to be closing terminals. Union, non-union debate is fine, but lets not spread lies. What makes you think YRC would close SAC? The terminal is busy as hell, and USF Reddaway is making $$.

Depending on the terminal. Would be cheaper to close Portland? Hell no, you need to take strategic value into account also. Portland is one of our busiest terminals. Nothing is going to be closed. If something is closed with what we have now the people in the closed terminals will be transfered into surrounding terminals. What happened in the southwest (God bless those people and their families) was a completely different situation. There was no where to transfer every one as the whole area was closed. USF is strong and will hopefully remain that way for years to come. I love this company and I put my heart and soul into the job I do here. People that know me can attest that I work very hard for Reddaway.

Union has now factor in closing of terminals, it's freight volume. If a terminal's not holding their weight in freight, then their days are numbered. Union or non-union has nothing to do with it. I wish everyone, union and non-union would get that through they're heads.

Union has now factor in closing of terminals, it's freight volume. If a terminal's not holding their weight in freight, then their days are numbered. Union or non-union has nothing to do with it. I wish everyone, union and non-union would get that through they're heads.

:clap::clap:Bravo Turtle!!! Why is it so hard for people to understand that these companies are in the business of hauling freight. You slow down on freight, it raises an eyebrow. Your terminal loses money you go bye, bye! Simple!!

The company looks out for the bottom line. period. If it isn't working they cut anything they can to make it work. If it still doesn't work they close the doors. The union has nothing to do with either. Not sure why people can't understand it. It is quite simple.

my question is this, why is the sac terminal operating in the red?
when bestway was operating at 111 the sac terminal was in the black
food for thought
here is another one
the sac line drivers cant bid until oak hires 2 new UNION line drivers and they bid first???
WTF

food for thought
here is another one
the sac line drivers cant bid until oak hires 2 new UNION line drivers and they bid first???
WTF

Because they brought over Bestway management............

have no answer for the second one. I agree though. WTF........

True, but union employees will be dove tailed into other terminals. This does not include what happened in the southwest as the region was closed. If a terminal that is surrounded by other terminals is closed due to lack in freight volume then someone has to haul the freight that belonged to that terminal. Therefore those drivers have the right to follow the work.

food for thought
here is another one
WTF
Its all part of the master plan... once we are all union they will shut the doors. Kind of like how UPS is doing with Overnite! You are Teamsters or you are looking for a job! Everyone knows that once all the biggest companies are organized they will lock the gates and we will be done!! Sense the sarcasm?:chairshot:

Master plan

Its all part of the master plan... once we are all union they will shut the doors. Kind of like how UPS is doing with Overnite! You are Teamsters or you are looking for a job! Everyone knows that once all the biggest companies are organized they will lock the gates and we will be done!! Sense the sarcasm?:chairshot:
oh no say it anit so..Whats the difference,why would they wait till its all union to &quot;lock the gates&quot; and do they want it to be all union? They were passing out Reddaway ball caps at the yard last week, I think it said under the lid <thank you for not going union>So they want me to think its better without representation, then they just take from me about 2,500 of my pay package. where does that money go that they were putting in peoples 401k? thats about a million bucks saved just in fontana alone:gathering: do they sit up there in Kansas and say &quot; O.K todays meeting will be about how can we F-over the work force today?

oh no say it anit so..Whats the difference,why would they wait till its all union to &quot;lock the gates&quot; and do they want it to be all union? They were passing out Reddaway ball caps at the yard last week, I think it said under the lid <thank you for not going union>So they want me to think its better without representation, then they just take from me about 2,500 of my pay package. where does that money go that they were putting in peoples 401k? thats about a million bucks saved just in fontana alone:gathering: do they sit up there in Kansas and say &quot; O.K todays meeting will be about how can we F-over the work force today?

Thats exactly what they do. Bottom line. Its the only concern of any company. Remember when I said Divide and Conquer? Thats exactly what management did in Sac. Instead of all the employees talking about it and coming together united, the managers promised this and that. I can't believe they actually thought piddly little management could make any huge decisions like that. They are little peons in the big scheme of things. YRCW would save money if everyone went union. Even Stoner said the health ins. was cheaper through the union. What does that tell you?

the new 401k plan

Thats exactly what they do. Bottom line. Its the only concern of any company. Remember when I said Divide and Conquer? Thats exactly what management did in Sac. Instead of all the employees talking about it and coming together united, the managers promised this and that. I can't believe they actually thought piddly little management could make any huge decisions like that. They are little peons in the big scheme of things. YRCW would save money if everyone went union. Even Stoner said the health ins. was cheaper through the union. What does that tell you?
I heard that starting 1-1-09 the nons new 401k contribution will be a new and exciting 10%. but 1st I got stay on the fuel tank for 6 months or at least until I think that :last:hyper:

I heard that starting 1-1-09 the nons new 401k contribution will be a new and exciting 10%. but 1st I got stay on the fuel tank for 6 months or at least until I think that :last:hyper:

Thank you for the pay cut so i can get a BIG FAT RAISE the first of the year! You will NEVER learn! SUCKERS !!!:hysterical::hysterical: