Reddaway | To All You New Black Listed USF Employee's

Actually, In other words! Why is it that we have been able to work for this Company, and do so great all these years, and were all happy for all those years. Then you come along with your lies making like you guys are the greatest, and wanting money for us, when infact that we never had a problem before, and you think they your going to make things great for us? We never saw anything great from you people. Name on great thing that you people have? Just name one, and put it on paper with your name.

Your just another scam. Plain and simple!

Actually, In other words! Why is it that we have been able to work for this Company, and do so great all these years, and were all happy for all those years. Then you come along with your lies making like you guys are the greatest, and wanting money for us, when infact that we never had a problem before, and you think they your going to make things great for us? We never saw anything great from you people. Name on great thing that you people have? Just name one, and put it on paper with your name.

Your just another scam. Plain and simple!
It sucks to be on the boards when sober. Things dont make sense to me unless ive been drinking!!:biglaugh: :knockout::knockout:

Do you realize that, due to your Stupidity.
Many of your co-worker are going to pay the price when winter arrives.
I hope that when YRC closes your terminal next (witch they will).
You will then go over to another big Union Company (I.E. UPS Freight,Yellow,ABF).
You will have No chance in the world getting on there.
Remember, Your NOT in a Right To Work State.
You 49 just screwed youself and other's.
The word S.C.A.B. comes to mind.
They are U.S. citizens, and were doing just fine before. Now they are happy again with great benifits, with a great company. I think they did a great job in their vote.

It sucks to be on the boards when sober. Things dont make sense to me unless ive been drinking!!:biglaugh: :knockout::knockout:

pdriver/slugslime has no idea what it feels like to be on the board while sober. Besides he never makes sense anyway. Just says the same thing over and over and thinks it makes him look like he knows something. We all know better, he's just desperate for attention.

I have seen and heard my share of anti union people. But never anything even close to what is going on in this forum. There has to be a missing piece of the puzzle here. The arguments make no sense. They are not conducive with someone trying make a point as to why the non union selection would benefit them and their families. It is almost like there is some deep rooted hatred for what the IBT provides and the philosophy that it embodies. Maybe when he was a youngster ,out trick or treating on Halloween night, a Teamster down the street gave him a king sized Hershey bar instead of an apple with a razor in it!!! Maybe a trip to the Dr. Phil show will exorcise those demons. Teamster Elvis out.....

I have seen and heard my share of anti union people. But never anything even close to what is going on in this forum. There has to be a missing piece of the puzzle here. The arguments make no sense. They are not conducive with someone trying make a point as to why the non union selection would benefit them and their families. It is almost like there is some deep rooted hatred for what the IBT provides and the philosophy that it embodies. Maybe when he was a youngster ,out trick or treating on Halloween night, a Teamster down the street gave him a king sized Hershey bar instead of an apple with a razor in it!!! Maybe a trip to the Dr. Phil show will exorcise those demons. Teamster Elvis out.....

Drinking seems to be the biggest problem, but at least we don't have to read his lies anymore. And yes, some have a deep seeded hatred of the union for things they themselves did that has nothing to do with the union, but they choose to not own up to the fact they were stupid and they blame the union instead. Its actually pretty sad.

It's good to see an "outsider" notice the constant b!tching and petty name calling that gets us nowhere. It has definitely made it much easier to stay away from. I'm still wondering if the banned people will stay banned.:shrug:

It's good to see an "outsider" notice the constant b!tching and petty name calling that gets us nowhere. It has definitely made it much easier to stay away from. I'm still wondering if the banned people will stay banned.:shrug:

We rely on our members to give us the heads up, when they notice this.
We can investigate, however, we can't see the patterns in 12000 people. We want you guys to enjoy being here. Helping us police, by hitting the report button, will make that experience better.
:1036316054:

Anyway, back to the topic. I would like to see those that flipped blacklisted. Its one thing to have a position non-union. Its another thing to vote for the union and then when the pressure is on turn your back on your fellow workers and flip like a sissy.

Everybody is next. None will survive. That should get the paranoid going.

You can't possibly think YRCW would close a money making terminal. I've said it before. The only thing that matters to YRCW is the bottom line. If you make money you stay if not you go. That's just the way the business world works.

Everybody is next. None will survive. That should get the paranoid going.

You can't possibly think YRCW would close a money making terminal. I've said it before. The only thing that matters to YRCW is the bottom line. If you make money you stay if not you go. That's just the way the business world works.

Didn't you know? Only the PARANOID survive !!!!:funky:

GBA:USA:

There is nothing wrong about YRC buying USF. They made a right move back then, and are just riding out the hard times right now, and still making the right decisions right now, even though it is a rough road as of now. You can't expect the road to be smooth all the time without one rough spot. This is the rough spot for YRC and a whole lot of trucking Companys. We employees need to ride out the rough times with the Company. It's a Great Company, and their is no reason to bring in a Union to make matters worse for the Company.

Their are so many Companys in the past that went Union, and folded up, and alot of people were unemployed because of the Union.

Can you afford that right now? Are you wanting to go look for another job right now, and be low man on the board right now?

Give YRC and Reddaway a break! They are going through rough times right now, and still trying to make us happy as employees.

We got a job, do it! And the hell with a Union!

I have read your posts to this thread in total disbelief and amazement. You enjoy the wages and benefits at your company today because Union men and women before you were not afraid to stand up and fight for their rights. Even though you are nonunion they fought for your rights! You had better say a prayer that nothing happens to any of the Union companies. With out them it will be a very dark time for us all.

There is no bull here. It's time to join the 401K, and not rely on a union with your money. If you had done this years ago, their would be no way you would ever want a union. Unions are just for little guys that don't know how to think. Invest with your money, and don't rely on the union with your money. That would be a poor investment, because they are going to take a large part of your money and put it into their pocket. That's how they make money. They don't do it for free......right?

Invest that 80 dollars a month for 25 years, and after that 25 years, after the feds get their 28 percent, you'll have over 100,000 cash in your pocket. And that is just 80 dollars a month. Imagine what kind of money you and your family would have after 25 years if you invested 10 percent of every check towards your 401K. Were talking alot! It's just like buying a house, you just have to make the smart decision. 401K you have to do the same thing, and make sure you put that money in the right places for your future. Be a man, and make those decisions for yourself, and stop paying the big guy to make your decisions. Stand tall.....You can do it on your own without them.

You made it this far in life without them. right?

Imagine what you could do for your family with a 401K and a pension from the Teamsters! By the way how are your personal investments doing since the stock market has been on the long slide?

Just for your info 222lifer, slugslime is no longer a member, he won't be answering you. He was banned from Truckingboards a while back, its beside his name.

well sac terminal employees you should have waited to decert the union!!!!!!!!!
the boise terminal will keep their current health plan as outlined in the western agreement.it took a few months to come to this descision.I hope SAC enjoys its CRAPPY health insurance.next up will be the boise NLRB decert vote.I have confidence in the boys at the BOI terminal they will do the right thing.good luck boys anything other than a NO to decert will result in a loss of your health coverage in january.:1036316054: