Reddaway | To All You New Black Listed USF Employee's

There is no bull here. It's time to join the 401K, and not rely on a union with your money. If you had done this years ago, their would be no way you would ever want a union. Unions are just for little guys that don't know how to think. Invest with your money, and don't rely on the union with your money. That would be a poor investment, because they are going to take a large part of your money and put it into their pocket. That's how they make money. They don't do it for free......right?

Invest that 80 dollars a month for 25 years, and after that 25 years, after the feds get their 28 percent, you'll have over 100,000 cash in your pocket. And that is just 80 dollars a month. Imagine what kind of money you and your family would have after 25 years if you invested 10 percent of every check towards your 401K. Were talking alot! It's just like buying a house, you just have to make the smart decision. 401K you have to do the same thing, and make sure you put that money in the right places for your future. Be a man, and make those decisions for yourself, and stop paying the big guy to make your decisions. Stand tall.....You can do it on your own without them.

You made it this far in life without them. right?

how much do you pay for your health per month? I pay 0 nothing nada but I pay 60 bucks a month for dues and with that I get representation for my employment, a ratified contract a hourly wage thats fair and a pension that is very livable when I retire....just in what you pay for your health insurance will more than cover union dues...and you have to pay your own retirement ...they may match what you put into it ....but there not putting in no 5.20 an hr for every hr you work up to 2080 hrs in a year... now why wouldnt you want that???

how much do you pay for your health per month? I pay 0 nothing nada but I pay 60 bucks a month for dues and with that I get representation for my employment, a ratified contract a hourly wage thats fair and a pension that is very livable when I retire....just in what you pay for your health insurance will more than cover union dues...and you have to pay your own retirement ...they may match what you put into it ....but there not putting in no 5.20 an hr for every hr you work up to 2080 hrs in a year... now why wouldnt you want that???

Just for your info 222lifer, slugslime is no longer a member, he won't be answering you. He was banned from Truckingboards a while back, its beside his name.

You new guys are killing me, lol.

Wow, it's almost like you're gunning for me or something!:hide:

Never, for you or anyone else. You have always obeyed the rules and if you were on the borderline, a few times here and there, you have always agreed to take care of an accidental misstatement if necessary, thats all anybody can ask. You're safe for now, lol. :1036316054:

:nono:I, myself have had a couple small warnings. I'm glad Slugslime is banned. The only thing is, once he sobers up, he'll figure out that he can come back with a different user name. That's the bad part.:eck15:

I'm glad Slugslime is banned. The only thing is, once he sobers up, he'll figure out that he can come back with a different user name. That's the bad part.:eck15:
I'll take that challenge Turtle. I don't think he'll be back but if he does, I bet he won't be around long. :1036316054:

Everybody is next. None will survive. That should get the paranoid going.

You can't possibly think YRCW would close a money making terminal. I've said it before. The only thing that matters to YRCW is the bottom line. If you make money you stay if not you go. That's just the way the business world works.
YRC is going to merge USF, RDWY and YFS regardless if you are union or not. When it comes to merge and close, union or not, your going. Get ready you will dovetail. Hope you have enough senority. If you are a USF SAC guy, you probably don't.

YRC is going to merge USF, RDWY and YFS regardless if you are union or not. When it comes to merge and close, union or not, your going. Get ready you will dovetail. Hope you have enough senority. If you are a USF SAC guy, you probably don't.

Rainman3, please defend this post so that we can all understand your statements? I hope you can come up with some facts to back up what you have just stated.

Please read the following rules, I have posted, before you answer.

Conduct Policy : You are expected to act in an adult manner
while using Truckingboards. We do not allow personal attacks, mean spirited posts, purposely posting false info to start unfounded rumors or disrupt the Truckingboards community.

Only one of these three things is a true fact:

1. The master Union contract has been changed since yesterday;

2. You're stating your own unfounded opinion, as a fact, to make other members worry about things that they wouldn't worry about and to start an unfounded rumor in an attempt to upset them;

3. You are either the President of YRC or the IBT;

Correct Answer: 2

Bring on the merger !! Im ALL about Master Freight ! Man would i look GOOD in a new Volvo ! :biglaugh:

i have checked on this with the business agent at the local in sac. the non unoin usf drivers would end tail behind the unoin drivers. he said there is no way the unoin workers would allow a dovetail and don't ban me for this, this is a quote from the business agent. he isn't sure if the union usf drivers would be able to dovetail because they aren't under master freight, but maybe.

i have checked on this with the business agent at the local in sac. the non unoin usf drivers would end tail behind the unoin drivers. he said there is no way the unoin workers would allow a dovetail and don't ban me for this, this is a quote from the business agent. he isn't sure if the union usf drivers would be able to dovetail because they aren't under master freight, but maybe.

Number one, there is not going to be a merged Yellow/Roadway/USF board, yet anyway.

Number two, you or anyone else will never get in to any trouble for stating facts or asking honest questions.

Number three, What you stated is pretty much correct. The Yellow/Roadway merger will use the dovetail system. If USF ever became part of Yellow/Roadway Freight, nobody will know how it will go until it happens. If you are working under the master contract, it is different than a white paper contract. More than likely if Reddaway were to ever be merged with Yellow/Roadway Freight, every Reddaway employee would probably go to the end of the seniority list, end-tail. Only because the master contract has specific rules that must be followed if that were to ever happen. If Holland were to be merged with Yellow/Roadway Freight it could go either way, dove-tail or end-tail, because Holland is under the master contract too. When another person posted the message he posted with false/uninformed information in it, maybe he was just misinformed because he didn't understand how this would work? I have never understood why people post about things that they don't know anything about, but act as if they do.

sounds like usa trkr should just quit and go to work for ABF,or go apply at the Yellow term.Man i am sick and tired of reading your negativity and insulting post. if I knew who you were and I think I do,I would just simply kick the livin crap out of you.But i'm in North Carolina.and I believe you may know who I am.I used to work thier in '99. city driver,started on dock,and moved to N.C.last name starts with a "k".Straighten up driver.

First: You have no clue who I am. If you think you do think again.

Second: I post the facts. If you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that.

Third: I didn't work no where near USF in 99 or even 2000. I have no clue who you are and don't want to.

who are you?

First: You have no clue who I am. If you think you do think again.

Second: I post the facts. If you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that.

Third: I didn't work no where near USF in 99 or even 2000. I have no clue who you are and don't want to.

Maybe he's been sniffing too much glue in outer space there USATRK, I think its got to him, and he would be surprised,if he got "froggy". how would he explain that he got stomped by you? lOl:biglaugh: