ABF | To all you "YES" voters!

18Wheeler

TB Lurker
Credits
You have no backbone and you sit down to pee. You are all :buttkisser: and accept anything the company tells you. I haven't even heard an alternate solution from anyone you yesers. You are all robots and can't think or don't want to think for yourselfs.

This current plan is too long for the cuts. It needed to be atleast ammended to be voted on each year. Let me ask you "YES" voters a question. Do you think come April 2013 that we will get the 15% that is due plus a yearly raise in the first year of new contract?
You didn't think of that did you? So, now your going to behind another year with lower wages.

I guest this is what the media ment by the dumming down of America.

[quote author=18Wheeler link=topic=80285.msg831044#msg831044 date=1274232772]
You have no backbone and you sit down to pee. You are all :buttkisser: and accept anything the company tells you. I haven't even heard an alternate solution from anyone you yesers. You are all robots and can't think or don't want to think for yourselfs.

This current plan is too long for the cuts. It needed to be atleast ammended to be voted on each year. Let me ask you "YES" voters a question. Do you think come April 2013 that we will get the 15% that is due plus a yearly raise in the first year of new contract?
You didn't think of that did you? So, now your going to behind another year with lower wages.

I guest this is what the media ment by the dumming down of America.
[/quote]

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Just keep on with the insults. And other ABFer's on this site said I was making derogatory remarks and such. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

OK, I can play this game too, To all the No Votes, your a poo poo head!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

See Stoney your more concerned about the name calling than the issue at hand. You can call me poo poo all you want but atleast attach an intelligent comment to dispute or your own idea. Your only defense is that you think the economy is going to be bad for next 3 years. Who are you now Mr. Greenspan? It may stay or go bad in the next few years and will take action as needed.
Stoney, so you think the best plan for helping ABF out is the current one at hand?

[quote author=18Wheeler link=topic=80285.msg831058#msg831058 date=1274234655]
See Stoney your more concerned about the name calling than the issue at hand. You can call me poo poo all you want but atleast attach an intelligent comment to dispute or your own idea. Your only defense is that you think the economy is going to be bad for next 3 years. Who are you now Mr. Greenspan? It may stay or go bad in the next few years and will take action as needed.
Stoney, so you think the best plan for helping ABF out is the current one at hand?
[/quote]

I'm not concerned about it. I just think its funny and sad at the same time. You have your reasons for voting no. Fine. I have my reasons for voting yes. Neither one of us has a crystal ball to see the future.
And I already gave mature intelligent comments on why I voted yes. You and others didn't like my reasons. Fine, but do you have to insult to get your point across.
I got chastised for not caring about my fellow ABF employees, but with attitudes like yours, why should I? I get chastised for not being a good Teamster/Union man. But I'm not the one saying the Teamsters are going change your vote or pass this concession deal even if the No Votes win. If that's true(WHICH I DOUBT) why should any of us give a crap about the union?

I'm done making justifying my vote, now I'm just going to mock you hateful clowns.

[quote author=18Wheeler link=topic=80285.msg831066#msg831066 date=1274235973]
Answer this Stoney. Do you prefer what you voted for or would you rather be able to vote on it each year
[/quote]

Actually I'm fine with the 3 year deal. Let ABF get 3 years to hopefully making a profit again, build up there cash position again. I'm going to feel a lot better about my job when I see ABF profiting again. I feel better that a CF deal wont happen.

Well what if ABF is good and profitting after one year (it coudl happen easly if yrc folds) or even two your losing out? If you say so be it then you just don't care if others take advantage of you and your money. There's no if, ands, or but about that and that's where we are different. I just wish others did like to taken advantage. Hey, Stoney do have an extra few thousand laying around? You can send some my way since your so liberal with your money.

[quote author=18Wheeler link=topic=80285.msg831074#msg831074 date=1274236831]
Well what if ABF is good and profitting after one year (it coudl happen easly if yrc folds) or even two your losing out? If you say so be it then you just don't care if others take advantage of you and your money. There's no if, ands, or but about that and that's where we are different. I just wish others did like to taken advantage. Hey, Stoney do have an extra few thousand laying around? You can send some my way since your so liberal with your money.
[/quote]

For one thing, its not money till its actually paid to me. So I'm not giving money away. And to your question about ABF profiting sooner. I already answered that question in my last post.

If you don't think thats giving away money, I cann't help you. I tried! Goodluck with your future monetary dealings. Peace out!

[quote author=18Wheeler link=topic=80285.msg831079#msg831079 date=1274237607]
If you don't think thats giving away money, I cann't help you. I tried! Goodluck with your future monetary dealings. Peace out!
[/quote]

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=stoneyABF link=topic=80285.msg831081#msg831081 date=1274237892]
[quote author=18Wheeler link=topic=80285.msg831079#msg831079 date=1274237607]
[/quote]

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

To all my fellow Teamsters Union Brothers and Sisters at ABF, whatever your decison, I hope things turn out better for you then it did for us at YRC. Its your union and your vote.

Make an informed decision and vote on it. Best of luck to all of you.

Ranger309

Except for a few small jibes here and there, you ABF'rs are doing a great job debating the pros and cons without resorting to name calling. I just wanted to compliment and thank all our ABF members on the content of their postings. There are many more ABF'rs sitting back and relying on the information you all are bringing out.

You're all living the dream.. making $65,000-$95,000 Dollars a year and most are home everyday with your families. You live in above average homes with above average toys. Some will vote 'no' some 'yes'. It sure would be nice to be the highest paid teamster in the land. That's unlikely cuz ABF ain't gonna like it. I'm laying 3-1 the yes men prevail

[quote author=thejoe link=topic=80285.msg831494#msg831494 date=1274387948]
You're all living the dream.. making $65,000-$95,000 Dollars a year and most are home everyday with your families. You live in above average homes with above average toys. Some will vote 'no' some 'yes'. It sure would be nice to be the highest paid teamster in the land. That's unlikely cuz ABF ain't gonna like it. I'm laying 3-1 the yes men prevail
[/quote]

If you're going to post a reply,atleast try to know what you are talking about! You sound like a jealous freak.

Posted by: JustAWorkingMan

If you're going to post a reply,atleast try to know what you are talking about! You sound like a jealous freak.

actually it was a compliment..I would not like to see your reaction if it was an insult
thweirdo.gif

Joe, ABF employee's are the highest payed Teamster's in LTL freight, UPS parcel gets payed better,construction teamsters are better payed.If we take a pay cut non Union ltl company's will be paying a better wage. There is a Yes vote web site,it's ABF at work.

[quote author=Double barrel link=topic=80285.msg831617#msg831617 date=1274414370]
Joe, ABF employee's are the highest payed Teamster's in LTL freight, UPS parcel gets payed better,construction teamsters are better payed.If we take a pay cut non Union ltl company's will be paying a better wage. There is a Yes vote web site,it's ABF at work.
[/quote] UPS Freight's payscale is also pretty close to the top, although we're not under Master Freight. Also if ABF employees vote yes on the concessions, that sure leaves us sticking out like a sore thumb as the only union freight company that hasn't taken a cut. Makes me wonder how long it'll be before UPS and the Brotherhood get together and come up with a "DEAL" for us!